Chapter 35

~Harry's POV~

We crashed through the front door, our lips parting only for gasps of air, and hurried to kick our shoes off. We stumbled into the bedroom, with slight giggles from Annabel, as I held my hands on her waist, accidentally tickling her. She fell back onto the bed, and scooched herself up towards the headboard. The short time that our lips were parted was agony, and I longed for them more than ever. I made my way onto the bed as well, crashing my lips into her soft ones. Her fingers fumbled as she unbuttoned my shirt. She pushed it off my shoulders, and began unbuckling my belt, just as I reached behind her to unzip the dress.

"I'm having a really hard time deciding whether to keep this extremely hot dress on you, or to take it off you." I whispered, my voice the slightest bit raspy. Even with the darkness that surrounded us, I was still able to see the faint tint in her cheeks. I chuckled lowly, and reached for the bottom hem of her dress, then pulling it over her head, tossing it onto the floor. My eyes greedily took in the sight of her beautiful body, her full breasts in that devishly sexy white lace bra, and matching panties.

"Harry, take off your pants." She demanded.

"Eager, are we?" I smirked. To be honest, I loved her sass, the way she demanded me to do things. I thought it was sexy.

"Just hurry," She smiled, shaking her head. I tugged my jeans off, leaving me in my black boxer briefs. I laid her down on the pillow, and planted a kiss on her lips, before trailing to her neck. As soon as I began sucking on a sensitive spot, I felt her hips arch slightly under me, her neck straining just a bit. I could feel her fists grabbing the sheets, the tiniest bit. "Harry," She moaned. I stopped, knowing it'd for sure leave a mark for everyone to see.

"You're gonna enjoy this, Annabel. And you're gonna tell me how good it is." I ordered, lowering myself down to her lower area. I pushed her wet panties to the side, causing her to gasp. I swiped a finger across, collecting the moisture. "You're so wet, baby."

"Harry," She begged. I placed a finger at her entrance, teasing her. "Please," she groaned. Chuckling, I pushed a finger inside her, causing her to moan out in pleasure.

"Tell me how it feels, baby." I ordered.

"So... good." She moaned. I smiled, satisfied, and removed my fingers before she had the chance to reach her high, but quickly moved my head in between her soft thighs. "Oh, my god, Harry." She cried out, as I pushed my tongue against her. I took that as my cue to pull away, and she released herself, clearly pleasured.

"How was it?" I asked, smiling.

"Like pure ecstasy." She dazily responded. "But I hated the part where you teased me." She sat up, with an adorable little frown etched on her face.

"I'm sorry, baby." I chuckled, crawling next to her.

"I don't think so, Styles." She surprised me, by pushing on my shoulder, causing me to stumble off the bed.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"It's your turn." She responded, a smug smile, planted on her lips.

_____________________

~Annabel's POV~

"Tell me about yourself." I asked, cuddled up next to Harry's body. He traced small circles on my shoulder, his arm around me. I rested a hand on his stomach, closing my eyes, feeling tiny little droplets of water drip into my skin, from his shower minutes ago.

"What would you like to know?"

"Anything. Everything."

"Everything? Well that might be too much for one night." He chuckled.