Chapter 4

~Annabel's POV~

The morning was exhausting, for Lilly, Brielle and I. We went to bed super late- or should I say early in the morning, at 3:00 AM. It was about 10:30 AM and we were still tired. We trudged down the stairs, trying our absolute hardest to not fall asleep.

"Good morning, girls!" Kristy smiled joyfully, flipping a pancake.

"Morning," We chorused, yawning. Kristy was obviously happy to be newly wedded, and she was a good person. I could tell Lilly really liked her, and Kristy suited her dad.

"How was your sleep girls?" Dan asked, walking into the kitchen with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Good, but there wasn't enough of it." Lilly chuckled.

"Are you feeling okay, Annabel? Do you need anything?" Dan asked, with worried eyes. I was feeling much better this morning, despite the small amount of pain I was in last night at the wedding. I know my mother told me to tell anyone if I had any troubles, but I didn't want to draw attention to myself, especially when it's someone else's big day.

"I'm okay, thanks." I smile politely.

"Darling, if you ever need anything, at all, don't hesitate to ask." Kristy smiled with sparkling eyes. Kristy was a really nice person, she was very caring and understanding of my situation and history. I liked that. She also treated me like I would want her to. Like a normal person. I nod, and thank her, before we all sit down for breakfast. Afterwards, Brielle, Lilly, and I all decided to go to the mall. We got changed, and ready for the day, and I decided to call my mom.

"Hey Mom." I speak when she answers the phone. I examine my nails, as I listen to her talk.

"Hey, sweetie! How're you feeling? Are you okay?" This is the one question I always get asked, by everyone. Not even just the people I'm close with. Anyone who knew about my situation, asked the question. I wasn't really bothered by it, I was just used to it by now. It gets old sometimes. But I understand that she is my mom, and she has the right to worry about me.

"Yeah, I'm doing okay. I had a little pain around my hips last night, but it wasn't anything serious. I'm okay now." I speak.

"Are you sure I don't need to call a doctor? I think we should go in just in case-"

"Mom it's fine." I laugh.

"Okay. How was the wedding? Did Kristy look beautiful?" She asked. I sensed the eagerness in her voice.

"Yes, everyone looked so nice. I wish you could've been there, it was gorgeous." I tell her.

"Oh, I know. Your father and I had the business trip in Chicago, otherwise I would've loved to have attended it!" She explained.

"Mom, I remember." I chuckled slightly. "I'll show you pictures and explain everything when I come home." I promise.

"Okay, sweetie. I'll see you when you get home." We say our good byes, and I click the end button, before grabbing my bag and phone, and heading out the door.

~Harry's POV~

"Harry!" My mum's voice called from the kitchen. I groaned, as I rolled out of my bed. I rubbed my eyes, and opened the door, only to be hit with bright sunlight.

"Come eat, and I need you to run errands for me!" She said cheerfully.

"Fine," I sighed, sitting in the cushioned chairs, as she pushed some eggs on my plate. I ate the meal, and walked into my room, to change into black skinny jeans, and a plain black t-shirt, with a grey beanie.

"Will you go to the mall and return this item I bought? I realized I don't need it." My mum sheepishly smiled. I grinned, wrapping her body in my large arms.

"Sure, Mum. No problem." I grabbed the bag with the reciept and clothing item in it, and walked out the door, and started the car. I drove towards the mall, and walked in, making my way to the store. I did a double take, before I knew it was her. The girl from the wedding. Standing in front of me. Did this mean fate? There was no such thing as fate, just coincidence, in my world. I smirked as I watched her, looking through racks of clothes. I walked past her casually, and I know she saw me when her eyes widened at the sight of me. I smirked, and decided to make eye contact. 

"Well, look who it is." I spoke. She frowned.

"What're you doing here?" She snapped.

"Calm down, what's your deal?" I let out a deep chuckle. She looked so beautiful, even without being dressed up. Seeing her in tight jeans, and a low cut v-neck made me just want to get in her pants, even more than I did the night of the wedding.

"Well, if you don't remember, you were quite rude to me, when we 'met.' I don't want to speak to you." She started walking out the store.

"Wait." I called out. What the hell was I doing? She spun with an angry expression on her face. "See you around." I smirked. She rolled her eyes, before turning around, and walking out the door. I shook my head with a grin on my face, as I headed towards the cash register.

~Annabel's POV~

I didn't quite understand exactly why he was in a woman's store. Probably shopping for his girlfriend. I made my way to the store next door, where Lilly and Brielle were. I walked into the Forever 21, where they were at the cash register. They finished, and made their way towards me.

"Hey, did you find anything?" Lilly asked, examining my hands for bags. The three of us started towards the exit as I spoke. 

"No, you'll never guess who I ran into." I rolled my eyes at the thought of him. When he called out, before I left, I thought he would apologize, and be a gentleman, but he didn't.

"Who?" Brielle asked, with eager eyes.

"Harry." I scoffed.

"What about me?" A deep voice spoke. Shit. There he stood, right when we exit the store. That's my luck, isn't it? He had that stupid smirk planted on his stupid- well, attractive- face. I froze in my spot, along with Brielle and Lilly. He cooly walked over to us, and stopped infront of me, causing me to look up, to meet his eyes. He looked down at me, smiling. I could smell his minty breath, as he looked at me with a smug look. I felt my fists clench as he stared at me.

"I didn't catch your name. What was it again?" He whispered, giving me goosebumps.

"A-Annabel." I stuttered, swallowing the lump that was forming in my throat.

"Annabel," He repeated, his eyes raking my body. His chest was barely touching mine, giving me the urge to trace my fingers over his tattoos. He had more on his arms, I realized. He was dressed in all black, and a grey beanie. He looked so damn attractive. I nodded slowly, as he looked into my eyes. "I'm Harry. But you already knew that, didn't you?" He teased, obviously hearing that I said his name. I blushed, and looked away from his green eyes. "Don't be embarassed. I catch myself thinking about you too, and wondering what those gorgeous, plump lips can do." He whispered, bringing a finger up to my lips.

"Okay, that's enough." Lilly spoke through clenched teeth. She grabbed my arm, pulling me away before Harry could say anything else. He let out a deep chuckle, pulling me back.

"I'll see you around, Annabel." He whispered in my ear, before slipping away. I stood in shock, not knowing what to do.

"Annabel, are you alright?" Brielle asked, looking into my eyes, that stared off into space.

"Yeah, I think so.." I said, frowning.

"Let's go, we can get some fro-yo, or ice cream or something." Lilly said, grabbing my wrist. I frowned, trying to process what just happened. If he wasn't so smooth, so sexy, so casual, I probably would've smacked him. But the way he spoke to me, seduced me in a way. And I had no idea why.

___________________________________

Hey guys! So sorry, the beginning kinda sucked, but yeah! You guys will find out later on in the story what Annabel's "situation" is. It goes along with the story, so I'm not avoiding it on purpose, or forgetting that I didn't tell you. It'll come up later, so keep your eyes out! <3