Chapter 59

~Annabel's POV~

I wake up in a jolt, and am quick to turn off my alarm. I look over at Harry, and stare at his toned upper body, his arms long and tanned, and covered in black ink, along with his chest. Smiling to myself, I push the hair out of his face, before getting up.

I'm thankful today is Friday, and casually realize that it's my birthday. I don't react. I've just turned 20 is all. I know Harry is going to get me something and hopefully he forgets to go out and buy a gift for me. I didn't want money spent on me, all I wanted was a simple happy birthday, and maybe, just maybe, some birthday sex.

I got ready in just an hour, with my hair and makeup done, and I decided to dress myself in a pretty casual burgundy dress, with lace ontop of an opaque matching burgundy color. The sleeves went a little below my elbows, and the dress was a good length. I smoothed out the front, and stared in the mirror.

I was 20, now.

I was a woman, and it felt normal, but I smiled, knowing that I have lived 20 years, rough or not.

"Morning love," A raspy voice interrupts my thoughts behind me, and I smile.

"Morning Harry," I giggle, as his arms slip around my waist. He rests his chin on my shoulder, and looks into the mirror.

"You look beautiful." He compliments.

"Thank you."

"We're a good couple." He says, and I laugh out loud.

"Yes, I like to think so." I say, as he kisses my cheek multiple times, and I turn around to face him. I place my hands onto his bare chest, and look up into his green eyes.

"Happy Birthday, Annabel." He smiles.

"Thank you," I whisper, and he presses a kiss to my forehead, as my eyes flutter shut.

"We'll celebrate later tonight, okay?" He says, rubbing my back, and I nod.

"I have to get to work." I say, not wanting to go, and he kisses me softly on the lips before agreeing to let me leave.

___________________

"Happy Birthday, Annabel!" Lilly screams and I pull the phone away from my ear.

"Thanks, babe. I miss you," I laugh.

"So do I, we need to celebrate tonight." She gushes. "We have to drink a lot, you're 20 after all!"

"Still not legal,"

"Well, when did that ever stop us?" She speaks, and I laugh at her sass.

"You're right, I suppose. But I don't want to go anywhere, I just want to stay home."

"Bummer! We were gonna party all night, why do you want to stay home on your birthday?!"

"I don't know, Harry wants to celebrate as well, but I don't want to go out."

"Okay.. Well, I have to go. Have an amazing day, babe!" She yells into the phone, and the line disconnects.

"What's this about not going out?" Bea walks into my office, with two mochas in her hands.

"Harry, my boyfriend, and my best friend want to celebrate for my birthday tonight, but I'm just not feeling it." I explain, taking a sip of the mocha.

"It's your birthday?" Bea asks excitedly, and I nod sheepishly. "Happy Birthday! If I'd have known, I would've gotten you a gift!"

"No no, don't get me anything, please! This mocha is enough for me." I gesture to the drink, before drinking more of it.