Chapter 48

~Harry's POV~

"Annabel, are you ready yet?" I leaned against the door frame, and clicked the home button of my iPhone, checking the time.

"Yeah, can you zip me up?" She stepped out of the bathroom and automatically turned around. I couldn't see the front of her yet. I stepped forward, and she swept all of her brown wavy hair to the side, and held it with her perfect hands. I gently held onto the zipper and pulled it up, my fingers brushing gently against the skin of her back, past her black bra clamp.

"Thank you," She said after I reached the end of the zipper. Her body turned to me, exposing her whole front. Her makeup was done lightly, and she was wearing a tight fitting dress, that complimented her body parts very well.

"Fuck," I mumbled.

"What? Is it too much?" She blushed.

"No, fuck. You just look.. you look good." I said, trying not to be so straight forward.

"You don't like it." Her eyebrows come closer together as she frowns, and her hands that clutched her black clutch to her chest drop to her sides.

"No no! That's not it. I'm just trying to find a polite way of saying it, but there isn't one. You look fucking sexy." I blurt. Her cheeks turn a deeper shade of pink and she laughs.

"I must say, you look hot as well." She winks at me, and I laugh loudly, and pull her into me. I press a kiss to her lips, and I can feel the heat between us. Her sweet tongue roams my mouth and this is the first time I ever remember her being this dominant. Her lipgloss is sweet against my own lips, and I fucking love it.

"What's gotten into you?" I laugh, pulling back a bit.

"Am I not allowed to kiss my boyfriend?" She raises an eyebrow.

"You are, I just haven't seen you like this before. But don't get me wrong, it's hot." I chuckle. She responds by pressing her pink lips to mine, and we move in sync. Her fingers are beginning to tug at my curls, and I'm beginning to get even more turned on.

"Harry, we better get going soon." Annabel sighs, sounding annoyed.

"They can wait for us," I mumble, leaning in, greedy for more.

"No, we're already late." She fights, leaning away.

"Annabel, they'll wait for us." I tug at her waist and begin to kiss her neck.

"Harry, I-" She falls silent as I begin to suck at her soft spot.

"5 minutes," I mumble. "That's all I need." She doesn't respond, instead her eyes flutter shut, and that's all I need for me to begin harshly sucking on her neck, while pulling the zipper of her dress down. Her dress pools at her feet, exposing her sexy matching black lace strapless bra and panties. "Fuck," I mumble as I back her up until she falls onto the bed. My kisses trail to her stomach, and she pulls a bit harder on my hair.

"Harry," She moans, as I push her tan thighs apart. I push her wet panties aside, and slide a finger inside her. "Oh my god," She moans out loud. I watch her face, her eyes twisted shut, and her eyebrows furrowed together in pleasure. I smirk, as I slide another finger inside her, without any warning. "Holy.." She breathes out, as I pump my fingers and twirl them inside her. "Harry, I'm gonna-"

"Not yet," I interrupt her, removing my fingers. I press a quick kiss to her area, and she sucks her stomach in. I move up and kiss her mouth passionately, and remove her bra and panties. She's quick to unbutton my shirt, and push my pants to my ankles. I finish by kicking them off, and she already has a condom wrapper in her hand. I chuckle, before taking it from her. "Eager?"