Chapter 47

A/N: Another crappy manip sorry😭 They'll get better I promise!

~Annabel's POV~

"Well, my name is Annabel Shaw, obviously." I laughed nervously. "I'm 20 years old,"

Why not, my birthday was coming up anyways.

"20? You seem younger than that. Almost too young to be working in a company this big." Mr. Summers crossed his arms.

"I'm 19, sir. But I'm turning 20 in a few weeks." I twirled my thumbs around each other, trying to swallow the lump that was wedged in my throat.

"I'm joking, Ms. Shaw, no need to get nervous around me." He chuckled deeply. "However, you are quite young to be working here. But, I'll make an exception, since you are so incredibly captivating." He smirks.

"Does that mean I get to work here?" I asked, confused.

"Yes, Ms. Shaw. You get the job."

"But this wasn't even an interview, sir."

"I'm giving you the job anyways. A beautiful girl should get anything she wants." He leans against his desk. I smile shyly, unsure of how to respond. "Is there a problem?" He asks, as I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

"No sir, no problem."

"How old do you think I am, Ms. Shaw?"

"Sir?"

"How old do you think I am?"

"Um, 25, sir?"

"Close, but I'm a little younger than that. 23, to be exact. I know, I know, you're wondering why I said you were too young to work here, when the real concern is, if I'm too young to own a company. I can assure you I'm capable of handling this business on my own." He continued to ramble on, and to be honest, I wasn't too interested in knowing his life story. Although, he did seem much older than 23. He was a handsome man, with a very professional setting, and mindset. "...So, that's why I'm giving you the job." He finishes.

"Thank you, sir."

"Call me Jack." He responds.

"Thank you... Jack." I finish. It's gonna be weird calling my boss by his first name. I shake his hand, and he leads me out the door, his hand brushing up on the small of my back every so often. I exited the building avoiding any mean eye contact with Lauren, and walked to the car. Knocking lightly on the window, Harry's head jerked up from his phone and looked over at me, before unlocking the door.

"So, how'd it go? Are you scheduled to have an interview?"

"I already got the job!" I exclaimed.

"Really? But how?!" He asked, his smile wide.

"I don't know, Mr. Summers came down when the front desk lady was giving me quite the attitude. He told her to squeeze me in and we had a brief meeting, and he finished it off by telling me I got the job!" I explained, leaving the part out where he called me 'beautiful.'

"That's a little strange. How old is he?" Harry frowned, pulling onto the main road.

"Harry, you don't have to worry about that, it isn't like he likes me."

"How old is he?" He repeated.

"I don't know, 23?" I lied, making it seem like I guessed.

"That's a little young to be owning a big company." He mumbled. I didn't respond as I looked out the window. It wasn't long before we pulled into his driveway. I didn't say a word as we climbed out of the car. "Annabel," He sighed as I walked ahead of him, ignoring his calls. My arms were crossed and I avoided his stare as he fed the key into the lock.

"Can you drive me home?" I asked, shoving my clothes into my duffel bag.

"Annabel, why are you so mad?" He sighed, trying to wrap his arms behind me.

"Because, Harry." I gently pushed him off. "You're so paranoid about the littlest things. Mr. Summers is now my boss. Nothing is going to happen between us, and you need to understand that. You're so protective over me, and it's too much, sometimes."

"You're right," He surprises me by saying. "I'm sorry." He looks down at the floor, and I relax my shoulders, realizing how tense I was a few seconds ago.

"Come here," I whisper, and he takes one large step over to me and I wrap my arms around his waist, my head resting just where his heart is. "You know I love you, and only you." I tell him, and he kisses the top of my head.

"Good, because then I can do this." In one swift movement, he pushes my ankles, so I fall backwards onto the bed, his strong arms underneath me, as he gently leans on top of me. I smile as his green eyes stare back into mine. "Your boss better know you're mine." He smirks, pressing his lips on mine. I smile through it, and I feel a smile slowly starting to creep into the kiss as well. His kisses begin to trail down my neck, to my collarbone, and I let out an unexpected moan.

"Fuck, Annabel. That's so sexy." He groans, his wet kisses moving lower to my chest. My fingers tangle up in his brown curls, and I feel my panties getting wetter and wetter. He stops just above my breasts, and teases me by kissing my lips.

"Harry," I complain, as he chuckles at my sexual frustration.

"Be patient, babe. I'm gonna make you feel so good-"

"Harry?" A soft, gentle voice speaks, and the door slowly creaks open. Harry frantically climbs off me, and I stand up as well, next to his tall figure. In the doorframe, Anne is revealed. "Harry, when did you arrive- oh! Annabel!"

"Hello, Anne!" I happily greet her, wrapping her in a hug.

"Annabel, dear! It's so good to see you! You look beautiful!"

"Thank you, you do as well!" I smile kindly.

"When did you arrive? You and Harry," She asks.

"We're always here, Mum. We just came back from Annabel's job interview." Harry jumps in.

"Oh! And how did that go?"

"She got the job." He blatantly replies.

"Congratulations, love!" Anne wraps me in another hug as I laugh and thank her. "Would you two like something to eat? I was just preparing lunch. I'm making sandwiches." She smiles.

"That'd be wonderful, thank you." I kindly respond. After she leaves the room, Harry tackles me onto the bed once more, and kisses my lips.

"We need to get that apartment." He laughs, and I laugh along with him.

___________________________

Sorry about the shortish chapter, and sorry if it wasn't anything exciting😂

Im actually in school right now, sitting at my desk. whoops.

Anyways, shoutout to @ayeharrystyles for commenting and voting on my chapters!😅