Chapter 46

A/N: I made a manip of Annabel and Harry! Sorry it isn't the best!

~Harry's POV~

"What would you like to do today?" I asked Annabel, watching her apply something that made her eyelashes appear darker and longer. Mascara, I think it's called.

"It's up to you, I'll do anything you want to do." She said, dipping the bristly stick back in the tube that held the black substance.

"Well, Luke texted, asking if we wanted to go to the club later on tonight." I explained to her.

"Yeah, okay that's fine." She said, after a short pause.

"What're you doing by the way?" I asked curiously.

"Putting on mascara."

"Why?"

"Because it makes me look better."

"You're beautiful all the time. With or without that shit." I told her honestly, draping my arms lazily around her neck and shoulders, and resting my chin lightly on the top of her head.

"Harry!" She giggled, scolding me for my language.

"It's true, baby. You don't need that stuff, you're perfect to me." I said, kissing her cheek.

"I'm not perfect." She mumbled, standing from the chair. "What time are we going?"

"Later tonight, so around 6:30 PM." I explained.

"Okay, well do you think I have time to apply for a job before then?"

"Of course, Annabel. Applying for a job doesn't take 6 hours." I chuckled.

"Okay, then I will. Do you have any suggestions?" She asked me.

"Try applying for a publishing company, you love books after all." I suggested. The look on her face told me she was thinking intently on it, before she began to nod her head.

"Good idea. But which one?"

"There's one close by here, it's called Summer's Publishing. It's a pretty big company."

"Okay, I think I will head over there now."

"Let me take you." I said, grabbing my keys.

"No, Harry, I can walk! It's fine, I'll be quick."

"Annabel, I'm not letting you walk the streets alone."

"Fine, I'll let you be overprotective." She teased.

"It's not overprotective, it's called love."

"Or you just want to make sure no other guy tries hitting on me."

"That too. Anyways, shall we go?" I asked, attempting to usher away this conversation. Maybe I was being overprotective, but I loved her and if anything happened to her, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

"Yeah, let me just.." She began to touch up her hair once more.

"Will you stop worrying? You look beautiful." I kissed her temple.

"Alright, let's go." She smiles, her cheeks slightly flushed. I grabbed my keys and watched as she slipped on black shoes that covered her toes, but exposed the skin on the top of her foot. We walked out of the house together, and I held her hand until we climbed into the car. "Do you know how to get there?" She asked.

"I think so." I began to drive, pulling onto a main road. I turned the radio on, and we began to jam out to whatever was playing, for 5 minutes, before I pulled into the parking lot of a big, modern building.