Chapter 70

~Harry's POV~

"What the fuck are you-" Before I can even finish my sentence, a force knocks me over, and I stumble. Already, I can feel blood trickle down my nose and the metallic taste is in my mouth yet again, and it's barely been a full day since my last fight with the same guy.

"Harry!" I hear Annabel scream as she hurries over me. I hear the sound of glass on the floor, and beer soaks the carpet, but she doesn't bother picking it up. She grasps onto my bicep, helping me up straight. "Are you okay?" She asks, concern flooding her entire appearance. Her eyes are filled with worry and fear and I touch my fingers to my nose and look at the blood stains on my skin.

"You piece of shit," Jack sneers, marching into our apartment.

"You can't be in here, you have no right." Annabel says sternly, and steps in front of me.

"Shut the fuck up, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be fucking injured." He rolls his eyes.

"Me?" She gasps. "I didn't do anything!"

"You led me on!" He hollers and I want to punch him so badly but I know I can't because Annabel will freak.

"I did no such thing! You were too busy on focusing on asking me out on dates rather than listening to me when I try to tell you I have a boyfriend!" She yells.

"You're a whore, just get away before I hurt you." He squints, pointing a long finger at her.

"Don't talk about her that way." I say with hooded eyes, clenching my fists at my side.

"Yeah? What're you gonna do about it?" He tests. Little does he know that I'd do a lot about it if my precious girlfriend was standing in the room.

"You have ten seconds to leave before I call the cops." I threat, and he chuckles.

"That's funny, because if they ask how I got these injuries I'll point the gun at you. And I'll press charges."

"Charges?" Annabel hollers. "You're the one throwing punches first, get out!" She yells and I hold her back.

"Baby, go in the bedroom." I tell her softly.

"Aw, pet names. How cute." Jack mocks.

"Shut the fuck up, and leave. You're not allowed to be here; this is our apartment." I tell him trying to keep my calm.

"Oh yeah? Well the event you ruined? That was my celebration. You made me look like a goddamn fool in front of important people, you piece of shit!" He spits.

"You're the one hitting on my girlfriend!"

"If there's anyone to blame, it's the lady. She's the tease, she's the reason we're in this mess."

"No she isn't." I growl. "You're the one taking advantage of her drunken state."

"Forgiven her already? Has it not dawned on you that she cheated?" He sneers, knowing it'll send me on edge.

"We've figured things out on our own time, not that it's any of your business. Now I suggest you get out before we call the police." I threat.

"No, I don't think you understand. You ruined my party, so I get to ruin something of yours. I prefer your face, maybe?"

"That's probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What are you, like 12?"

"I don't know, but tell me; can a 12 year old punch like this?" And before I know it, I'm knocked over. Again.