Chapter 9

~Annabel's POV~

I wasn't really sure if I actually heard him right. Did he actually call me perfect? By the embarassed look on his face, I could tell that he hadn't told many people this before. Did this mean anything?

I sat on my bed in my room, and tried my hardest to concentrate on reading my favorite literature book, Sense and Sensibility, but my thoughts were raided with that tattooed boy that might not be what he seemed.

"Annabel?" I heard a soft knock, before the door opened.

"Hey, Mom." I sat up straighter, and closed the book, and rested it in my lap.

"How're you feeling?" She asked, walking towards me with a cup of warm lavendar tea.

"Thanks," I said, cupping the warm cup in my two hands. I brought it to my lips, and took a sip, the liquid filling my insides with warmth. "I'm feeling okay." I answered her previous question. She nodded, and smiled.

"Good. Tell me if you need anything, okay?" She said, standing from my bed. I nodded, and smiled back at her. I watched as the door slowly closed, resuming my thoughts of Harry. I sighed, and closed my eyes, leaning my head on the headboard of my bed. My head pounded with questions and thoughts. Will I see him again? Will I ever end up with him? Would we ever date? Anything I did, never seemed to help get rid of my thoughts of him. The tea didn't even calm me down, and that was saying something big. Would he accept my past? Would he help me through my most horrible times? Would he be by my side if things go wrong? I couldn't help but think of my current situation. That was the only thing holding me back. If Harry and I did ever date... which was highly unlikely... but if we did, would he be there for me? I admit, I wanted to get to know him, but I already sort of knew. I knew exactly who he was. He was that tattooed 'bad boy,' that did things with every girl he laid eyes on. He would take girls into bedrooms, and ditch them the next morning. He was the kind of person that didn't believe in love. The one that didn't ever want to get married, or have children. Never in a million years would I have seen myself with a person like that. But something made me see something else in him. He wasn't what he made everyone see him as. But was I just overthinking again? Harry wasn't who everyone thought he was. I didn't know what made me see it. Maybe it was the way he was so closed off, so quiet, like he was almost scared. I didn't quite know what it was, but I did know, that I needed to find out.

I rubbed my temples with my middle fingers, as my eyes stayed closed. I picked up Sense and Sensibility, and started to read where I left off.

"If I could but know his heart, everything would become easy."

How did Jane Austen know me so well? It would be hard, so hard, to figure him out, but I was more than determined to do it. I just didn't know how.

_______________________________________

~Harry's POV~

I sat on my bed, thinking of nothing but Annabel. I thought of her littlest details, and I couldn't stop. I needed to see her again, I needed to hear that sweet voice, and see her perfect image. What the hell happened to me? I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Harry, where are you dude?" Right away I could tell who it was by the sound of his accent.

"I'm at home. It's 2:35 in the morning, Niall. Where are you?" I asked, frowning.

"At a sick club, you should come. It's lasting all night!" He spoke. I could barely hear him over the blaring music in the background.

"No way, I'm staying home. You should get your ass home too, before you do something stupid." I warn.

"C'mon Harry, stop being such a pussy. Just get down here, there are some really hot girls here tonight." He laughed. The last thing I needed was to get with another girl. I was way too busy thinking about Annabel. But maybe that was the thing I needed most. Another girl to get my mind off of her.

"Fine, I'm on my way." I decided. I needed this. I kept telling myself, as I got dressed. I crept out the front door quietly, and drove to the club that Niall texted me he was at. I parked my car, and walked up to the entrance. The line was too long. These people were never going to get in, it was already 2:50 in the morning. They should just go home. I, however, had an advantage. I had been at this specific club so much, I was able to come and go whenever I wanted. I walked up to the security guard, only to be let in shortly after. The place was crowded with people, and the lights flashed different colors every second. The music filled my eardrums, and the scent was a mix of strong perfume, sweat, and alcohol. I walked over to the VIP section, and found Niall with 3 girls all over him. Zayn sat at the corner of a couch, next to his girlfriend Perrie, and Louis was chilling with his girlfriend. I nodded hello to the boys, and took a seat on an empty couch.

"Where's Liam?" I asked Louis.

"Stayed home, he didn't want to come." He answered, putting his arm around Eleanor. I nodded, scanning the crowd. I looked over at Niall, who laughed as a blonde chick fed him a strawberry. One of the girls locked eyes with mine, and smiled. She was sexy, in a tight silver dress. She got up from the couch, and walked over to me. Her body was fit, and her curves were exquisite. Her boobs were big, but not as nice as Annabel's.

Stop thinking about her. You came here to get your mind off of her.

I scolded myself. I smirked at the sexy brunette, who had placed her hand on my chest, and started slowly unbuttoning my shirt.

"What's your name?" I asked, staring at her lips.

"Kelsey," She smiled, rubbing her hands on my neck and chin.

"Harry, nice to meet you." I smirked. She giggled, and leaned towards me, planting a kiss on my lips. I gladly kissed back, and explored her mouth with my tongue. The kiss deepened, and she was now laying on top of me.

"We should take this to my place." She giggled into my mouth. I agreed, and stood up, following her out.

We reached her apartment, which was quite big. We didn't waste any time, and started making out right away, trying to make our way to the bedroom. She fell ontop of the bed, and slowly scooched towards the head of the bed. I removed my shirt, and climbed over her, helping her pull her dress over her head, revealing a sexy black lace bra and underwear. I could sense her smirk, as my eyes raked her body, greedily. She helped unzip my pants, and I kicked them off, leaving me in just my boxers. She unclipped her bra, and I stared at her breasts, eager to get started.

"You're so delicious." She whispered, as I kissed her neck.

"Fuck, Annabel. You're making me hard."

"What?" She pushed my chest, causing me to stumble back.

"What?" I frowned.

"You just fucking called me Annabel. Who the fuck is Annabel?"

"Oh, well I meant Kathy." I corrected, leaning in.

"That's not my fucking name either!" She screamed, her voice annoyingly high pitched. "Get out." She demanded. I shrugged, and grabbed my clothes, quickly slipping them on. And with that, I left her apartment, and into the dark night.

________________________________

Please vote! Someone liked a chapter in the other book I am writing and it made me soooo happy! Thanks for your support!