Chapter 25

~Annabel's POV~

I don't ever remember coming home, but I woke up in a semi-dark room, the sunlight trying its hardest to stream through the closed blinds. I wasn't sure whose room I was in, or where exactly I was, but it was easily recognizable once my eyes adjusted to the area. I was in Harry's room. I was in Harry's bed. Once I came to the realization, I threw the covers off my body, hoping not to be in other clothes, or worse, no clothes at all. Thankfully, I was still dressed in my white colored dress, from the night before, but that didn't necessarily mean nothing happened. I strained my ears, trying to hear anything at all, and I could hear the faint noise of a shower running.

To be quite honest with you, I wasn't sure as of what to do. Either sit in the bed, and wait for Harry, or escape the place, but risk the chance of Harry being very angry at me, and angry Harry isn't something I'm quite fond of. I decided to wait. I sat, with my knees tucked into my chest, looking around the room, patiently waiting for the sound of the water to turn off. I was getting quite bored, and had nothing to keep me occupied, plus the water didn't seem like it would stop any time soon, so I slipped off the bed, stepping bare-footed on the carpet. I crept over to the dresser, continuously looking behind me at the closed door, to make sure it stayed closed. When I was almost certain that Harry wouldn't walk in any time soon, I turned my head, letting all the things on his dresser come in sight. There was a large mirror infront of me, letting me see how I looked. My hair wasn't that messy, a few flyaways here and there, but nothing I couldn't easily fix. I flattened them out as best I could with my fingers and hand. I examined my slightly smudged make-up, and cleaned it up a bit, by running my middle finger underneath my eyes. Thank god I didn't use waterproof make-up.

After fixing most of my appearance, I turned my attention to what lay on top of the drawers. The first thing that caught my eye, was a picture frame. It was Harry, and his mother. I couldn't help but smile, at the cute picture. Harry looked very happy, his smile wide, and bright. Kinda the way he smiled when he looked at me. He had an arm around his mother's shoulder, and he leaned slightly towards the left, away from Anne, but not in a 'I can't stand to be near you' sort of way. It was like a habit. Anne, on the other hand, looked much healthier. She wasn't as skinny and frail, and she looked happy as well, her eyes twinkling as she smiled into the camera. It was a beautiful picture, really, and it warmed my heart to look at.

I set the frame back on the exact spot it sat at before, and moved on, running my finger across little items, while walking in a slow pace. I walked back towards the bed, and stood, looking down at the nightstand that lie next to it. I slowly grasped the knob of a drawer, and gently pulled it open. Inside, lay a couple miscellaneous items, some pieces of paper with writing on it, an old looking journal, and another picture. I picked up the loose photo, and held it between my thumb and index finger. The photo was of a very beautiful looking girl, her hair long and wavy. The sun was just starting to set, and the rays of light shone past the girl. Her hair was blown slightly by the wind, causing a few strands to cover parts of her face, but it only added to her natural beauty. She had a sun hat on, and she was laughing, while half turned around. You can see small spots of the beach in the background, and I can only wonder who it was that was in this picture.

Before I could wonder anymore, I noticed it got awfully silent, until realizing that the water had stopped running. Panicking, I dropped the photo back into the drawer, slamming it shut, and climbed quickly back into the comfy bed, positioning myself to make it look like I had never left the spot. Just as I found the correct pose, the knob of the door turned, and was pushed open, followed by Harry walking in. He glanced at me quickly, before walking further in, and doing a double take.

"Annabel, you're awake." He looked at me, surprised.

"Yeah," I sheepishly shrugged. My eyes trailed down his shirtless body, landing on the towel that was hung quite low on his waist, exposing a V-Line. He was very fit, and I could now see all of the tattoos that he had on the upper portion of his body. I could sense Harry's smirk at my stare.