Chapter 15

~Annabel's POV~

I woke up the next morning exhausted. I barely got any sleep, because of Harry. I was so stressed, and I had a migraine. I trudged down the stairs, and walked into the kitchen, to find my family. Josh looked at me with surprised eyes. I shook my head, so he wouldn't say anything with my parents standing there.

"Annabel! Are you okay darling?" My mom asked, shocked at my horrid appearance. I rolled my eyes, annoyed. I wouldn't usually act like this to my parents, but I was so exhausted and I didn't feel like speaking to anyone.

"I'm fine, Mom. I just stayed up late reading." I lied, glancing at Josh. My mother nodded, still looking at me worriedly. I sat in a chair next to Josh, and started eating my breakfast. After finishing, I walked up the stairs, and decided to shower. Stripping off my clothes, I started the shower. I stepped onto the shower floor, and the warm water splashed onto my bare skin. It felt good, and it was soothing for a bit, until my shower was done. I was instantly hit with the cold air outside of the shower, as I climbed out. I wrapped a towel around me as tightly as I could, before walking back into my room. I dressed into another pair of yoga pants, and pulled on a Northwestern sweatshirt. I brushed my drenched hair, and applied the smallest amount of make-up on, before walking down the stairs.

"Do you need anything?" My father asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah, do you have anything for headaches?" I asked, rubbing my temples. He walked to the medicine cabinet, and scanned it up and down, looking for anything.

"Sorry, Ann, there's nothing." My father shrugged. "Do you want me to go get some?" He suggested. I shook my head.

"I'll go myself." I grabbed the keys before he can say anything back, and headed out the door, and drove the car to the nearest drugstore. I know going out into the cold with wet hair would probably make my headache worse, but I didn't really care. I just needed to get out of the house. Every little thing seemed to annoy me. I made my way into the medicine aisle, and picked up a bottle of ibuprofen.

"Annabel?" I heard a deep, voice with an accent call. Shit. I looked up, and sure enough it was Harry. Why did he show up everywhere I went?

"Harry," I muttered, not wanting to talk to him.

"Annabel, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Save it, Harry. I get it, I'm pretty much nothing to you but a toy. Just stay away from me." I sighed, and walked away. I heard him take a deep breath, before following behind me.

"Please, just listen. I'm sorry, okay? I fucked up. I made a mistake, and I shouldn't have said that to you. I'm sorry, just please forgive me." He said. I could hear the sincerety in his voice, and it almost killed me. He was so confusing sometimes. I bit my lower lip, nervously, thinking of what to say.

"Okay. Let's go to lunch." I smiled.

"Annabel, you should really learn how to ask people the right way, instead of forcing them to go." He teased, causing me to laugh. He looked at me with sparkling green eyes, as he smiled. He was so handsome, when he was truely smiling. "So, ask me the right way." He smirked.

"Harry will you go to lunch with me?" I batted my eye lashes, and put my hands together jokingly. He chuckled.

"I guess, but only because you're begging me to." He teased. I laughed, and shook my head. We both walked out of the drugstore, and made our way to our cars.

"Do you want me to drive you?" Harry suggested. I shook my head.

"No, I'll just follow you." I responded.