Chapter 26

~Harry's POV~

There really wasn't any other way to describe Annabel, other than perfect. She really was. Even in the morning, even when she just wakes up, even when she's sleeping she still manages to be so extraordinarily beautiful. I wanted so badly, to crawl into my bed next to her, and breathe in her scent, and feel her warmth, but I knew she wouldn't have been comfortable with that, so I didn't. Annabel was only one of a very few amount of girls that I respected whole-heartedly. Come to think of it, she was one of two girls that I have ever acted this way towards.

My sleep wasn't great, my back was aching, and my neck was in pain. But it was worth it, if it was for Annabel. I only crept into the room once, to grab some stuff for my shower, and she looked angelic, laying there with her eyes closed. I felt bad for leaving her in the white dress, it must've been so horribly uncomfortable, but I didn't want her to freak out if she found herself in clothes, other than her own.

To me, our morning was nice. It was like a daily routine, like we'd be doing that forever. I loved hearing the sound of her voice, and laugh in the morning. It started my mornings off on the right foot. I didn't think I did anything wrong, but now, here we were, sitting in total silence in the car ride to dinner. She looked beautiful, as always, however. Her dress wasn't too fancy, and I liked when she didn't wear heavy make-up. It showed more of her natural self, which I enjoyed better than when she had on heavy make-up. She was perfect either way though. I found myself shifting uncomfortably in my seat, as I drove. I wanted so badly to hear her sweet voice, I wanted to make her laugh, so that melodic sound can fill the car. I needed her to do something, anything, but she just sat still, staring out the window.

C'mon Annabel, say something.

I thought to myself. As if on cue, she spoke, finally.

"So where are we going to eat?" She asked, looking over at me.

"You'll see soon enough," I smiled. Thankfully, I got one in return. We were about a minute away from my desired destination, which was convienent considering the amount of conversation we were having in the car. I turned onto a street, and parked alongside the road, before turning off the engine.

"Are we here?" Annabel asked, looking around a bit confused.

"Not yet. It's a bit of a walk from here, but it's worth it, trust me." I smiled. I grabbed her hand while we crossed the street. Her hand was warm, and soft. We walked along a sidewalk, more and more of an ocean coming into view.

"Is that the ocean?!" Annabel asked excitedly.

"Yes it is," I chuckled.

"Harry, where are you bringing me?!"

"You'll see! Be patient." I smiled. We walked some more, before coming across a deck. She followed me up the few steps, not taking her eyes off the ocean view. I led her to a small outdoor seafood restaurant, and we sat down at a table for two, right next to the wooden railing.

"Harry, this is beautiful!" She smiled, as a waitress brought out two menus. We had a direct view of the ocean, and the boat docks. There were quite a few boats out tonight, since it was so nice out. The weather was warm, with a slight breeze, and the sky was clear. The sun was still up, but was approaching its end soon. The water was clear, and the cries of the seagulls could be heard everywhere. There was a lot of people at the restaurant as well, couples, families, and friends.

"I know, pretty neat, huh?" I smiled, glad that she was happy with my choice.

"Yes, the view is perfect." She said, looking out in the distance, once more, before looking down at her menu. I scanned through mine, reading all the food choices. I was too distracted however, by her beauty. And I know, it sounds so fucking cheesy, but it was true. Her hair blew slightly with the breeze, and her long eyelashes curved the slightest bit upwards, as she looked down at the menu. Before I could examine her face anymore, a waitress walked over.