Chapter 64

~Annabel's POV~

"Harry, have you seen my make-up bag?" I call out and he walks into the bedroom just as I stand up straight from looking under the dresser.

"No, I haven't. But if you want to bend over again, we can do something else." He smirks and I roll my eyes and slap his chest lightly.

"Seriously, I need it." I whine.

"Have you checked the bathroom?"

"Yes, twice!" He gently touches my arm to move me over slightly, and pass by me to the dressers. I watch as he opens the drawers one by one, and scramble through it, trying to look for my bag. Once he reaches the second to last drawer, he pulls it out, and holds it up, raising a brow.

"This what you're looking for?" He smirks.

"Yes! You're a lifesaver!" I say, grabbing the bag, and wrapping my arms around his neck, planting a kiss on his lips.

"Hey, Annabel?"

"Yes?" I mumble against his

lips.

"I have a surprise for you." He whispers, and I drop my arms and frown, but with a smile on my face.

"What is it?"

"Go get ready, and I'll show you." He tells me and I roll my eyes.

My hair and make-up only took about 10 minutes this time, due to the eagerness, and curiosity of this so-called "surprise" Harry has for me. I changed in a matter of seconds, grabbing a casual dress to wear for the day.

"Harry, I'm done!" I call out as I walk out into the living space. He stands from the couch and looks me up and down.

"You look beautiful," He smiles and I walk over to him.

"Why thank you." I laugh and he pulls me in by my hips, and kisses me. "Come on, don't distract me! What's the surprise?" I question, and he laughs.

"Let's go."

"Where are we going?" I ask nosily as he walks towards the door, without letting go of my hand. He grabs the keys off the counter, and begins to head out the door.

"You'll see, stop asking questions!" He chuckles, and opens the car door for me and I climb in. He begins to drive and we make small talk until we arrive at an unfamiliar building, about five minutes away from Harry's house.

"Harry, what is this place?" I ask, looking up at it.

"Come on, I'll show you." He says, gesturing his hand. I take it, and we enter the building together. By this point, I know it's an apartment building. A really, really nice one. We head up the elevator to the top floor, and he leads me to the front of a closed door.

"Harry," I sigh happily and he smiles.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod eagerly. He pushes the door open, revealing a beautiful apartment room. My eyes wander around the area in awe of what's before me. It's a large area, and I'm guessing there's about two or three bedrooms, and two bathrooms. It was modernized, yet cozy at the same time.

"Why are we here?" I breathe out.

"I've been apartment hunting. Annabel, we live here now." He smiles.

"We what?" I say, my eyes widening.

"I bought the place. Do you like it?" He asks, pulling me closer.

"Uh, well..." I scrunch my face up and he looks panicked. "It's not really my cup of tea." At this, his face pales, and his eyes widen.

"Oh. Well, I can contact the real estate agent, and sort things out, it'll all be oka-"