Chapter 10

~Harry's POV~

I woke up drenched in sweat, and confused. I sat up, looking around the unfamiliar territory. I looked down at my body, and I was fully clothed. What happened last night? I pushed myself off of a bed, and opened the door.

"Morning, sleepyhead." A woman's voice spoke. Immediately, I recognized where I was.

"Lauren." I snickered. "What am I doing here?"

"You don't remember?" She laughed, shaking her head, her perfect red lips sipping a cup of coffee.

"No, that's why I'm asking."

"Calm down, Styles. Sit down. Coffee?" She asked, as I pulled out a chair. I shook my head, and rested my hands on the table. "Suit yourself," She shrugged.

"Tell me what happened last night." I demanded.

"You came into my bar at like 4 AM." At this, memories came flooding back into me.

*Flashback*

I walked into the bar, the sound of music and hollering drunk guys filling my ears. I walked to the counter, sitting on a stool.

"Styles, fancy seeing you here." Lauren grinned.

"Not really.." I mumbled, causing her to laugh.

"Rough night?" She asked, leaning onto the counter, her forearms supporting her.

"No.." I lied.

"Sure, whatever you say. So, what can I get you?" She asked, clapping her hands.

"Anything." I growled.

"Bourbon good?" She suggested. I nodded my head, and waved my hand to shoo her away, and off she went with a chuckle, to make my drink. She arrived seconds later, and slid the drink to me. I drank it, not setting the glass down until it was almost done. "Wow Styles, must be havin' a real bad night."

"Shut up and get me another drink."

"Sure thing."

After many more drinks, so many that I lost count, I was drunk as hell.

"Hey, get me another." I slurred.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Harry." She called me Harry. And when Lauren calls me Harry, that means she's fucking serious.

"Well I have no place to go tonight, I'm too fucking drunk to drive back to my place, and I would rather not think about anything like that right now, so get me another drink."

"My shift is over in 5 minutes," She said glancing at the clock. "I'll take you to my place. You can crash on the couch."

*End of Flashback*

"Remember now?" She smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks for letting me stay here. I should go." I stood from the chair. She mimicked my movements, and stood as well. I watched as she walked over to a white cupboard, and as she pulled out a white bottle. She tossed it to me, and I caught it.

"Take some, it'll help. And I know you have one." She winked. I looked at the bottle. Ibuprofen. I smiled shaking my head, and popped two into my mouth.

After getting ready, and getting my shit gathered, I walked out of her place, and walked to the bar, where my car was. It was only a 5 minute walk, which wasn't too bad. I climbed into my car, that was warmed up because of the streaming sun, and started driving. I stopped by a small café, deciding to get a coffee to help me stay awake, and functioning, and walked inside. My nostrils filled with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, and fresh pastries. The place itself was pretty nice. Cozy, and warm, with jazzy music playing in the background. There wasn't many people, just some business men here and there, and some middle aged women reading magazines, and one particularly young girl. I decided to order a small coffee, and walked over to her, after I got my cup.