Chapter 61

~Harry's POV~

"Thanks for helping, guys." I say, as Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn walk out the door. I'm thankful they stayed and helped clean the awful mess after the party. Reminds me of why I never hosted college parties at my place. They all give Annabel a hug goodbye, and say a last Happy Birthday before going out the door and heading home.

"What a night," Annabel giggles, and I can tell she's tipsy.

"Did you enjoy your party?" I ask, as she leans into me.

"It wasn't my party. At least I don't take it as mine."

"You're right," I chuckle and put my arm around her.

"Thank god the house is clean. I'd be way too tired to clean if the guys hadn't stayed and helped." She sighs, and I laugh.

"That's right. Let's get you upstairs before you fall asleep standing up." I tell her and she nods.

"You know, I really like your lips." She tells me, and I chuckle, amused by her drunken state. Drunk Annabel is definitely one of my favorites.

"Is that so? And why is that?"

"They're just so pink, and plump, and kissable." She says, and runs her finger over them, as we enter the bedroom.

"Then kiss me," I tell her, my voice full of lust. I've been waiting for this kiss all night, and every single fucking time I tried to kiss her, some sort of interruption takes place.

"Gladly," She says, and stands on her tip-toes to reach me. Our lips connect, and my body ignites, leaving me feeling amazing. Her lips are soft, and cold from the drinks, and I can taste the subtle alcohol on her tongue, but I don't mind. Her cold tongue brushes against mine, making me go nuts. My hands travel up and down her slim and curvy body, and I lift her onto the bed.

"Harry," She moans, and tugs at my hair. My hand slides underneath her dress, rubbing her smooth thighs, and hooking a finger onto the rim of her panties. I pull them down at an agonizing pace and she whines softly, making me chuckle.

"Eager, are we?" I tease and she scowls at me.

"Please just shut up and hurry," She begs and I laugh. I slide her painfully sexy black lace panties down her legs and remove them completely, bunching her dress up higher. Almost instantly, I nuzzle my face inbetween her thighs and dart my tongue quickly in and out of her. "Oh my god, Harry," She moans and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting harder by hearing her moan my name. I stop before she has the chance to come, and she sits up, tugging my shirt off. I undo my belt buckle and kick my black jeans off, as she removes her own clothing. Her small hand comes right at my bulge, and she grabs my dick through the briefs.

"Fuck, Annabel," I hiss and she smirks. Her hands pull at the hem of my boxers, and she pulls them down, all the way. I go to grab a condom from the drawer before she stops me.

"Don't,"

"What? We have to." I say, and she shakes her head.

"I forgot to tell you, I got the pill. I got it today after my lunch break. I thought tonight would be the best time." She says, and her cheeks still heat up in embarrassment. I smile, and smash my lips against hers, and her hands cup my cheeks, as we fall back onto the bed. I position myself at her entrance, and push myself into her, both of our pleasured cries filling the room.

"Oh my god Annabel, you're so fucking tight baby." I say, and move in and out of her.

"You feel so good Harry, keep going." She says and I thrust faster and harder. It feels amazing not to have a barrier between us. I feel so much more connected to her, as if we are one. I feel so much more of her, and her walls are much more tightened around my dick, and I love it. Her flesh is warm and soft without a condom and I don't remember why we ever used a condom in the first place.