Chapter 34

~Harry's POV~

How does she manage to look so fucking sexy? Damn her body in that tight, white dress, with an open back, and gold sequins, what am I doing? I sound like a fucking girl.

I cleared my throat, and mind from the dirty imagines, as we pulled into the crowded parking lot. We both got out of the car, and I handed some money to the valet guy. I grabbed Annabel's hand; the one that wasn't holding a wallet type thing, and lead her to the club entrance. The line was huge, and there was no fucking way we were going to wait in it. Luckily, I had connections.

"Harry Styles," I told my name to the buff security guy with the rope. It took a while for him to scan the list, flipping the papers on the clipboard every now and then, but he finally nodded, and let us in.

"Come on, who even is he?!" I heard complaints as we walked inside. I pulled Annabel closer to me, as the lighting darkened. There were flashes of purple, green, and colorful lights, but not enough to see exactly where we were going. I tugged her along through the crowd, squeezing past sweaty men and strongly scented women as we went along. I walked her up to the bar, and lifted her onto a stool, and stood next to her.

"What can I get you?" A guy dressed in a black button up asked, leaning onto the counter with his forearm. I looked at Annabel, and she shrugged, obviously unfamiliar with the different types of alcoholic beverages.

"Berry martini, and just get me a beer." I told the guy. He walked away, to get our drinks, and I turned towards Annabel.

"Where are your friends?" She asked, scanning the group of dancing men and women.

"Not in the crowd, they'll be up there." I pointed in a different direction than she was looking. It was a private space, kind of like a sky box at basketball games, but for clubs. From the distance I could see them clinking beer bottles, and laughing, and I knew it was them. She nodded, and looked at me.

"What is it?" I asked, after a couple seconds of her examining my face.

"I love you." She smiled shyly, bringing her hand to my cheek, and comfortingly rubbing it.

"And I love you." I smiled back, satisfied with what she had to say to me. I was a bit worried she was thinking about something else; anything else that could've made her change her mind about us. I leaned up, to kiss her, and our lips were a centimeter away, when the bar tender set our drinks on the counter.

"ID please?" He asked before sliding the drinks over to us. I mumbled annoyingly as I pulled out my wallet, and ID, showing it to him. He nodded, and slid the drinks towards us, forgetting to check Annabel's ID, which was good, considering she was under age. I watched as she sipped the fruity beverage.

"Mmm! It's good, I like it." She smacked her lips, getting the full taste.

"I'm glad." I chuckled, slipping an arm around her waist, and helping her off the high stool. We both made our way up to the private area, to meet with the guys. A bit hesitantly, I pulled the door open, and led Annabel in.

"Styles! You're here!" A voice shouted.

"Glad you could make it, man!" Another called out. There were more clinks of bottles, and cheers of my being here, and I exchanged friendly pats on the back and shoulders of a couple of men.

"Ah, this must be the famous Annabel." Travis held out a hand, a beer in the other. I trailed closely behind her, as she grabbed his hand with her free one, and shook it.

"Hi, nice to meet you..."

"Travis." He finished for her.

"Travis." She repeated, smiling.