Chapter 57

Playlist for this chapter:

Night Changes- One Direction
Fool's Gold- One Direction

~Harry's POV~

"Get me another." I demanded, and the bartender looked at me wide-eyed, before hurrying to make my drink. This'll be my fifth drink, and I don't plan on stopping soon. I knew the girl behind the counter thought I was an alcoholic but I could care less. I could say she was pretty hot, though. Her body was a nice shape, boobs big and pushed up, but she wasn't anything compared to my Annabel.

Fucking hell, why did she always have to get mad at me? The sex we've had recently has been amazing, and we just made up. Fuck this shit, I was only trying to tell her that her boss, who was too young to run a business, was trying to lure her in, and flirt with her. God knows what else he's said and done to her, but she's just not telling me.

The bartender; Mandy, slides my drink over cautiously, and I begin to drink.

"Harry?" I hear a voice behind me and soon enough, they sit on the chair next to me. I look over.

"Fuck off," I mumble.

"Dude, what's wrong with you?" Niall asks.

"I'm fucking dumb, is what's wrong with me. I'm a dumbass." I slur.

"How many have you had?" The Irish boy asks, concerned.

"This is my fifth." I mumble.

"Bro, you gotta stop drinking." He attempts to pull the bottle away from me, but I refuse to give it up.

"Seriously Styles, you're gonna get fucking alcohol poisoning."

"Fuck off, Niall. I'm not in the mood."

"What's wrong?"

"Annabel," I bitterly speak.

"I thought you guys just made up again?" Niall asks.

"So did I, and she got mad at me again for being too 'overprotective' and I didn't even do shit."

"They why are you the dumbass?"

"I left."

"And you came here?" He asks, and I nod my head. "Harry, stop drinking. I'll knock that shit out of your hand. Just because you guys aren't on good terms doesn't mean you can resort to drinking. Give me the bottle." He holds out a hand and I don't do as I'm told. "Excuse me, can you kick this guy out of the bar?" He asks Mandy.

"Sir-" She begins to say.

"Don't." I interrupt. She looks terrified, and Niall rolls his eyes.

"Come on, get up." He stands next to me, but I don't move. "Harry don't be such a stubborn dick. Get up."

"Fuck you Niall!" I yell, but stand up. I grab my wallet, and slap a twenty dollar bill on the table before storming out to the streets. I stand on the sidewalk, shoving my hands into my pockets.

"Harry, you gotta calm down dude. You're drunk."

"I know I am."

"Want to come over?" He asks, and I shrug. He tugs at my arm, and lets go once I begin to follow him to his car. Niall drives back to his place, and I stumble getting into his house.

"Why were you even at the bar anyways?" I ask.

"I was going to meet some friends, but I texted them and said I couldn't make it." He shrugs.

"Jesus, Niall you could've stayed. I don't wanna fuck with your plans."

"No, dude, Harry you're a better friend than those pricks. I'd rather help you." He scoffs.