Chapter 65

~Harry's POV~

I lit what seemed like the millionth candle that I've scattered around the room, my heart pounding as I waited for Annabel to get back.

Moments after I arrived home with all of the ingredients needed for our special meal, I requested for her to go out and get me a fucking lemon, which was obviously a bullshit excuse just so I could set up the new apartment.

Candles were lit everywhere, which was probably a major fire hazard but fuck it. The table was set for two, neat plates set directly across from each other with empty champagne glasses sitting atop of a square napkin.

I even draped a deep red tablecloth ontop of the wooden surface, and pulled out the fancy China to serve our meal on tonight.

A candle sat in the middle of the table, the fire flickering back and forth rapidly as I walked past it constantly, getting things ready before her return.

Just as I was almost certain everything was ready, I remembered something. Snapping my fingers, I made my way over to the record player, and picked out a vinyl I thought we'd both enjoy listening to while we ate.

The music was soft, relaxing. My eyes danced around the room, mind racing as I tried to think of things I may have forgotten. Even if I had, there was no time left. I heard the key get fed into the lock, and I watched with eager eyes as it turned. It seemed painfully slow,
and my girl stepped through the door looking as beautiful as ever.

"Harry, I got your lemon." She calls out, removing her shoes. She looks up. "Oh. I got your lemon." She smiles, realizing that I was standing a few feet in front of her. She holds up the yellow fruit, and begins to walk towards me.

"Thanks, baby." I say, taking it out of her hand, and wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her into me.

"Hurry and get started on dinner, I'm hungry." She pouts, and I take her stuck out bottom lip as an opportunity to kiss them.

"Come on." I smile, and take her hand in mine, before leading her into the dining room. I watch her face carefully as she takes in the sight. Her eyes light up, and her smile is wide, like a little kid on Christmas morning.

"Harry," She gasps, cheeks rosy. Her hand drops from mine, as she walks around the perimeter of the decorated table, looking at the set up. "This is absolutely breath taking."

"Sit down, I'll get the food." I say, pulling out a chair. She smiles at me before sitting down, and waiting patiently as I bring the dish over to her, placing a chicken breast onto her plate, and one on mine as well.

"This is amazing, Harry." She stresses, and I smile, pouring the expensive wine into both glasses.

"I wanted our first night here to be special." I say nonchalantly.

"Well, you did it. This is unforgettable. Everything is so beautiful." She gushes, and I sit myself down.

"You know, I really didn't need another lemon." I smirk. "It was an excuse-"

"To get me out of the house, I kinda caught on." She laughs and I join her.

"Smart girl."

"Sitting across from an amazing boy."

"But I'm hardly a boy. I'm a man." I joke.

"Fine." She rolls her eyes. "Amazing man, sat across a smart woman."

"But it doesn't sound right to say, 'my woman,' which means I'll be sticking to saying 'my girl.'" I say, and she laughs, a tint of color rising to her cheeks.

"If you use it in that context, then I'm okay with it. Other then that, I'm a woman."

"Prove it." I test.

"Oh I will." She raises a brow. "Later."

"And how are you going to do that, Miss Shaw?"

"Mm, it'll be sorta like what happened this morning." She says. "But better." The look on her face is smug, like she knew what she was doing to me.

"Keep that up, and I won't have the patience to wait until 'later.'"

"What am I doing, Harry?" She bats her eyelashes innocently, causing my jeans to grow tighter by the second, as if they weren't already tight enough.

"Hurry and finish your food." I growl eagerly, and she laughs loudly.

"Hmm, I'm not too keen on stomach cramps, so I think I'll take my time."

"Annabel," I groan and she laughs.

"This is amazing, Harry." She compliments the chicken.

"Thanks, babe."

"I didn't know you could cook."

"Yeah, I mean I haven't taken any classes in a while but I'm hoping to get back soon."

"You should, you have talent." She tells me, placing the fork onto the empty plate. I stack her plate on mine, and walk to the kitchen to place them in the sink. When I return, she's finishing the last of her wine, setting it down on the table after it's been emptied.

"More?" I raise a brow, reaching for the wine bottle.

"Are you trying to get me drunk, Mr. Styles?" She laughs.

"I might be. But hey, I'll get drunk with you."

"Deal." She squints her eyes and holds out her glass, as I pour her some with a smirk on my face.

One hour later, we're sitting on the living room floor, blankets underneath us and pillows scattered all over. A movie is playing as we lean against the couch with wine glasses still in our hands. Annabel laughs hardly, and loudly, tears sitting at the brim of her eyes as she laughs at the tv.

I'm laughing my ass off as well, and I blame it on the alcohol. Surprisingly the bowl of popcorn hasn't spilled.

"Oh god, I'm gonna have the worst hangover." My girl groans, leaning her head on my shoulder for a few seconds.

"It's okay, so am I. We'll just stay in bed all day, and have sex."

"Sex isn't gonna help with a hangover." She laughs.

"Maybe not, but it helps horny men with hard dicks."

"Harry!" She yells, blushing.

"It's true." I smirk, and pull her onto my lap.

"You're a naughty boy."

"I think we've discussed that I am in fact a man."

"Prove it." She tests and cups my jaw with her hands, leaning in to kiss me. Our make-out session is heated, tongues moving in sync, soft moans filling the air and mixing with the dialogue of the movie. Her hands move around my neck, and hair, and eventually to the hem of my shirt, where she tugs it off my body.

My hands are traveling up and down her body, getting tangled in her hair as well, before pulling her own shirt off of her. My hands move up and down her waist and sides, memorizing every curve, and every dip at her waist.

"Oh god," She moans aloud as I kiss her neck, and suck on the sensitive skin. Her hands palm me through my jeans, making me groan out in pleasure.

It doesn't take long for us to be left in just our undergarments, and I know what's coming next.

A hot session of drunk sex on the floor. And may I add, multiple rounds of it.
_____________________

Wasnt in the mood to write smut haha sorry guys. Well, it's New Year's Eve tomorrow!

Party on baby😏

Check out my fanfiction Elegance!