Chapter 55

~Annabel's POV~

"Turn it off," Harry mumbles as my alarm blares. I groggily click the lock button of my phone, the sound going off instantly. I plop my face into a pillow, and take a few seconds to relax, before pushing myself off the bed. I feel an arm sling around my waist, pulling me back.

"Harry," I groan, burying my face into his chest.

"Where are you going so early?" He speaks, his morning voice subtly turning me on.

"My first day of work is today, and I can't be late." I explain, feeling his soft kisses on my forehead.

"Stay with me today, you really don't need to work. I have enough money to pay for the apartment-"

"That's not gonna happen and you know it." I tell him, trying to get out of his hold, but he just tightens his arm around me.

"You're gonna see that guy,"

"You mean my boss? Nothing's gonna happen between us. Don't worry about it." I assure him. "Besides, you're the only one that I love." I say, pressing my lips to his cheek, and getting off the bed. I hear Harry turn over in bed, and I look over to see him sprawled over the whole thing. I chuckle, and shake my head as I walk over to the bathroom to shower.

After I was done cleaning myself, I wrap a white towel around my body, and wrap an extra one around my head. I walk back into the bedroom, and Harry's still in bed, but awake, and on his phone. He looks up at me as I step in, and I can see him swallow, before his eyes dart back to the lit up screen. I make my way to the walk-in closet, and close the door behind me, and stand looking at my half of the closet. I choose a black pencil skirt, and a loose light purple blouse. I bend over, and reach in to pull out a thong, and I drop my towel to the floor, and pull up the panties.

"Fucking hell," I hear a low mumble. I spin around, quickly, my hands quick to move up to my breasts, and I see a shirtless Harry standing at the doorframe. He runs his hand through his hair as he walks into the closet.

"Harry!" I exclaim. "I'm changing!"

"I can see that, and it's turning me on." His eyes travel up and down my body, and I can feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

"Can you maybe get out so I can get ready?" I say, trying not to be embarassed. He doesn't answer, and instead just smirks. I roll my eyes, and turn away from him, bending down to pick up the bra that I dropped when he first walked in. I feel a hand on my ass, and I jump. "Harry," I scold, turning red.

"Sorry, I can't help it." He says, chuckling. I roll my eyes again, and turn around to clip my bra on. Once again I feel a gentle squeeze on my backside.

"Leave me alone!" I whine, as I button my blouse, and tuck it into my skirt.

"Can you help me?" He says, his voice low and seductive.

"With what?" I say.

"Help me get rid of this fucking erection, and let me fuck you." He blatantly blurts out.

"Oh my god." I breathe out, my voice shocked, as well as my face. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting wetter by this, though.

"So, Annabel, help me." He steps towards me, and cups my face in his big hands before crashing his lips into mine. Our lips begin moving insync and I could feel the passion that's shared between us as we kiss. I could feel Harry's hands fumbling to unbutton my shirt, and once one was undone, he pulled both sides, causing all the buttons to pop open, and my blouse became untucked. His hands traveled up and down my body, resting on my waist, and lifting me onto the surface of a drawer. His fingers unclip my bra, and He pushes up my skirt, causing it to bunch up at my waist. I feel his hands run up and down my thighs, as he kisses me with such passion. My arms wrap around his neck, and I pull him closer, deepening the kiss, and I can feel his large hand groping my right breast, causing me to moan out loud. With one hand, Harry opens a drawer and pulls out a condom wrapper.

"Why are they in here?" I ask, amused.

"I have to be ready everywhere, I don't want to waste anytime and have to go back and get one so they're everywhere." He explains.

"You're weird." I laugh.

"But I can make you feel so good." And without warning, I feel my panties get pushed aside, and his finger slides into me, as I gasp aloud. My eyes flutter closed and my mouth is agape in pleasure.

"Harry," I moan out as he swirls his finger inside me. Before I know it, his head is nuzzled in between my thighs, and his curly hairs are tickling them, as his tongue and mouth work to pleasure me. "Harry stop now, I want you inside me before I come." I demand.

"Shit, Annabel where is this dirty mouth coming from?" He teases.

"Shut up and hurry." I beg, and he's quick to remove his boxers, and slide the rubber onto his large member. Harry grabs me by the waist, and pulls me off the surface, slightly, so that only half of my bum is sitting. He slides inside me, and begins thrusting slowly.

"Fuck Annabel, you feel so fucking good." He moans, and this new position is feeling like pure ecstasy for me as well.

"Faster," I barely breathe out, and he obliges, thrusting in and out of me at a quicker and harder pace. "Oh my god, Harry," I moan his names, and his hands are supporting my lower back, as he moves, pushing my hips to his with every thrust.

"Annabel, are you almost there?" He struggles to speak, and I know he's waiting for me. I nod, not being able to voice my words, and my name slips from his mouth with the last couple thrusts, before we both come undone. He removes himself from inside me, and leans his bare chest ontop of mine. I lean back a bit because of his weight, but I'm able to support myself, as my hand is ontop of the counter, pushing myself up. We take a minute to catch our breath, and I push Harry's shoulders.

"Harry I need to go." I tell him, but he doesn't budge. "Harry, come on I need to go I'll be late!" He groans and pushes himself off my body, his eyes not failing to steal a glance at my naked chest. I pick up my bra, and clip it on.

"Stay with me today, we can do this all day." He suggests.

"In your dreams, Styles. Now make yourself useful and get me a new pair of underwear." I say, buttoning my blouse. He hands me a red lace thong, and I roll my eyes, and pull them up, before pulling my skirt up and re-tucking my blouse in.

"Come on, it could be fun." He says, as I walk out of the closet. I look back, to see multiple pieces of clothing fallen off the hangers, and onto the floor and surface of the drawers.

Whoops.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"8:30."

"I'm gonna be so late!" I panic, and I grab a mascara, and chapstick and shove it in my purse, before hurrying into the kitchen, Harry walking behind me.

"When are you going to have time to put make-up on? Annabel, you don't wanna be late on your first day." He tells me, and I shoot him a glare.

"This is your fault! You can't control your raging hormones!" I say. "And I can do it in the car!"

"Neither can you, considering how eager you were for me to get inside you." He whispers into my ears. "So just stay with me. You don't want to send a bad first impression, by being late." His hand slides around my waist, as he stands behind me and I can already feel another growing erection coming on, despite the fact that we just had sex minutes ago. "And it's dangerous putting make-up on in the car, so don't." For a split second I almost agree, but I snap out of the spell he has me under, and I grab an apple, and shine it on my shirt.

"Not showing up is an even worser first impression, so nice try, but I really have to go." I hurry to put on my nude colored pumps.

"Do you need the car?" Harry sighs.

"Actually I do. Can I please drive it?" I flash him a smile and he sighs loudly, dropping the keys into my hands. "Thanks babe, I love you," I laugh, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "I'll see you later!" I say, as I run to the car.

"Promise me you won't do make-up in the car!" I hear him yell, and I just wave, as I back out of the driveway, and make my way to work.
_____________________________

DID ANYONE GET OTRA TICKETS BC I DID AND OMFG HISNCIQKOXNWL