Chapter 45

~Annabel's POV~

"Turn right, no left."

"I know how to get there, Harry. I've been to your house plenty of times." I looked left and right, before turning right.

"It was supposed to be a left turn!" He screeched.

"No, it wasn't." I mumbled, pulling into his driveway.

"Oh."

We both stepped out of the car- well, I did. Harry kinda stumbled a bit, but succeeded in standing straight up on his feet. That is, until he took a step.

"Fuck." He grumbled.

"I got you." I sighed, with a slight smile on my face, as I draped his arm around my shoulder, with my duffel bag over my other shoulder.

"I'm supposed to be doing this." He mumbled.

"Doing what?"

"Keeping you up straight when you get drunk, and holding your bags for you."

"I don't mind. It's pretty amusing actually, seeing you this way."

"Still, I'm the man. I'm supposed to do this."

"You'll be able to eventually." I lied as I set the duffel bag on the ground, and unlocked the door, pushing Harry in first.

"I don't even know why I'm this drunk, I only had a couple of drinks." He mumbled angrily.

"It's fine, Harry." I say, pulling the bag strap over my shoulder. It wore me out more than usual, but I left it alone. "Let's get you in bed."

"Will you join me?"

"Of course, I'm here with all my stuff, aren't I?" I chuckled.

"Right." Harry clutched onto the railing as he pulled himself up each step, and I followed closely behind, the bag still on my shoulder. I struggled a bit, with the weight, having to pull it up now and then.

"Okay, go change and get ready for bed. I'll be right in." I told him as we reached his bedroom. I dropped the bag onto the ground, and rubbed my aching shoulders as I made my way down the stairs. I grabbed a glass of water, and a banana before heading back up the stairs. "Harry?" I called out, pushing the door open.

"I need help." He mumbled, his shirt halfway on his body. One arm was through the arm hole, along with his head, but that's about it. The rest of his inked skin was exposed, making a shiver run up my spine. I smiled, and set the banana and glass on a nearby surface, before moving over to the bed.

"What're you doing?" I teased, running my fingertips over his pectoral muscles, and his abdomen.

"Don't do that." He said, his voice low and raspy.

"Do what?"

"Don't touch me like that, it's turning me on." I blushed, and took my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"Sorry." I mumbled, grabbing his white t-shirt, and feeding his arm through the hole.

"I mean, not that I don't want to do things with you, I'm just tired."

"I know, Harry." I stood from the bed and grabbed the cup of water and banana. "Eat this, it'll make you feel better. And I want you to finish this glass of water."

"You're such a caring person." He whispered, pulling my waist closer to him, and nuzzling his curly head of hair into my neck.

"Harry you're gonna make me spill." I whispered, actually feeling quite comforted by this.