Chapter 60

~Annabel's POV~

With one click of the mousepad, I sent my final email out and decided to wrap up for the night. It was 5:30, and I got a decent amount of work done. I was proud.

All members of my family has called throughout the day wishing me a very happy birthday, and even Cameron, Josh's girlfriend did as well. I had a decently long talk on the phone with my mother and how she planned to throw me a party later on next week. It ended with her telling me to enjoy my night, and as I asked her what she was talking about she quickly spoke, telling me that she assumed I would go home and relax with Harry. She hung up after that.

Packing all my things, I locked up the office, and left the building. It took a little while to get home, being stuck in traffic and everything. I texted Harry once saying I was on my way, and he texted back saying a quick 'okay.' Once I pulled into the driveway, I killed the ignition, and gathered my stuff before heading inside. I fed the key into the lock, with a little bit of a struggle due to the amount of stuff in my arms, but eventually, I was able to get the door open, and immediately set my stuff down. The house was dark, with only the light from the windows coming in. It was eerily quiet, and I would be lying if I said it didn't freak me out a bit. Removing my jacket, I called out.

"Harry? Harry I'm home!" I hung up the jacket on the hook, as I waited for anything. I heard heavy footsteps, and a light flickered on, and Harry's tall, slim figure appeared, as he walked towards me, a wide smile painted on his face, causing me to smile as well.

"Hey baby," He wraps me in an endearing hug.

"Hi," I say, kissing his lips gently.

"How was your day?" He asks, and I sigh.

"Long, and tiring." I respond honestly, and he puts his arm around me, kissing my temple.

"Let's go to the living room, I'll make you a cup of tea." He says, and I nod, as we begin walking.

"Why is the house so dark?" I ask, as we walk down the short two steps leading to the living area. Harry flicks the light on, and all at once, plenty of people pop up from all over the room, screaming a very loud "Surprise!"

"Oh my god," I stuttered, speechless. "Oh my god, thank you so much everyone!" I laughed, my cheeks red from embarrassment. Laughter filled the huge living area, as each person came out of their hiding spots to come give me a hug. Almost instantly, music began playing throughout the whole house, and Harry approached me after everyone had moved on to socialize.

"How was that?" He smiled.

"Honestly, it was great. You got me." I laughed.

"Really?" He smiled.

"Yeah, I mean while I was at work, I kinda expected something from when I walked through the door but when you came to greet me alone, the thought disappeared."

"Good, I'm glad it turned out well. Let me just tell you, I've never ever done anything like this shit before."

"What, plan a surprise party?" I laugh.

"Yeah, I mean this shit is hard! I spent the whole day calling people, and buying decoration shit." He exclaimed, and my laugh wasn't dying down anytime soon.

"I love you so much," I sigh, looking up at him.

"I love you too," He leans down to kiss me on the lips, and they're centimeters away when someone interrupts us.

"Sick party, Styles!" A random guy says, with a red solo cup in his hand. Right after that, he stumbles away, leaving Harry and I giggling.

"Did you pay random people to come tonight?" I joke.