Chapter 67

~Annabel's POV~

The loud buzzing of an alarm clock in my ear wakes me up, and my eyes pry open. My hands move to stop the annoying sound, and Harry shifts beside me, groaning quietly. I push myself out of the bed and into the bathroom to freshen up, and get ready for work.

I have my outfit on and I'm in the kitchen chopping up fruits and vegetables to put in a blender when Harry comes out dressed in his usual black boxer briefs. His hair is messy, and he rubs his eyes cutely as he stands at the entrance to the living room.

"Morning." I chuckle at his sleepy state.

"Morning," He speaks and I almost fall down due to the sexy raspiness of his morning voice.

"How was your sleep?"

"Good. Was warm the whole night next to you." He smiles and I laugh as I start the blender. As the fruits and vegetables combine to make a yummy morning smoothie, Harry slips behind me and kisses my cheeks, his crotch against my bum, and I can tell he hasn't gotten out of his morning state yet...

"You smell good." He mumbles in my ear and I smile as I transfer the smoothie into a mason jar.

"Can we have some quick morning sex, babe?"

"No way, Styles." I laugh and he pouts.

"But-"

"I'll be late." I say, kissing his lips quickly.

"It'll only take a few minutes!" He pushed but I shake my head.

"I have to go now." I tell him and grab the tube of mascara off the dresser.

"No makeup in the car!" Harry hollers as I head out the door, and shut it behind me. I hear the click of the lock before heading to my car.

I deny Harry's demands to not do makeup, I can't afford to be late everytime I go to work. I rush into the office and get started right away; following the orders that are written on a post-it note every day.

"Morning!" Bea's cheerful voice is heard as she walks in with two coffees as always in her hand.

"Hi, how was your Thanksgiving?"

"Great! It was good seeing family, how was yours?" She asks, and I think about Harry's little scene at the dining table.

"It was good as well." I smile.

"Great! Well, I'll get to my duties and let you get to yours, you know what to do if you need me." She winks and I laugh and thank her as she walks out the office. I get started on my work and type away at my computer. I'm deep into a story when my phone rings about five minutes later.

"Hello, Annabel Shaw." I answer awkwardly. I still need to get this nailed.

"Annabel," Bea chirps happily. "Mr. Summers would like to see you in his office." She says and I thank her and hang up the phone. I make my way to his office a few steps down from mine and knock on the door. Once I hear a muffled 'come in' I push it open.

"Annabel," He smiles brightly at me.

"Jack. How was your Thanksgiving?"

"It was pleasant. How was yours?"

"Good." I smile.

"Good. I want to discuss a party the company is having tonight. It's formal, and it's celebrating our new opening in Chicago."

"Wow, that's great. Congratulations."

"Thank you. Anyways, I'd like you to come."

"Sure, what time should I be there?"