Collision of Fantasy & Reality

France was walking towards me with his hands in his pockets. He had a mischievous smile on his face.

"I don't know how you got in here. But" France seemed like he had a bad idea. "This is my dream. Yet, you are here. Are you a succubus?" He questioned me.

"W-What the hell are you saying? I just told you my name. That's it! I'm human, duh!" Seeing that the current France doesn't even know who I am, I might be in a pinch. So I decided to act tough.

"Ohh. Algaia.. wasn't it? Okay then, Algaia." France chuckles, he seems to be amused. I fear that he might be thinking of making fun of me right now.

At the same time, it's sad.. to hear him call me just by my name.. he always used to call me his "princess".

"Maybe we're dreaming at the same time." France said with a daring look on his face. "Did Morpheus.. invite you? If yes, then let's play. If not, let's still play. I'm bored, so amuse me." France stood right in front of me.

"I.." I couldn't look at him in the eye.

"You look like her.." France seemed to be glaring at me as he muttered the words I'm not supposed to hear.

For a moment there, he wanted to touch my face but stopped when he realized that I looked like her.

Wait, so what does that mean? He knows the past me.. but not the current.. me?

I thought I already have all the answers. But it seems like there are still a few questions.

"I will make you remember who the hell I am to you! And you'll call me your damned princess again." I spoke to him with determination in my eyes.

"I don't recall ever meeting you" France says with a suspicious glance for me. "However. Let's play a game." France smiled.

"Game?" I repeated.

"Make me remember within a hundred days, otherwise, I'll destroy your own dreams." France said without looking away from me.

My mouth fell open and without knowing it, I started to smile.

..because he acknowledged what I said, that he lost some memories. Typical France, gambling again. However, I won't lose this game.

"And if I make you remember?" I asked him.

"I'll grant your true wish no other god can." France smiled.

Time skipped afterwards..

We made a contract for this game. Although time has been reversed, none of the past events will repeat itself. I swear that.. in the name of the miracle god.

As I opened my eyes after France pushed me over like before, the invisible wall in his tiny world shattered like glass and I began falling endlessly..

"A creature from reality will collide with fantasy."

End of Algaia's POV..

"Enjoy your dream.."

In the first world she is sent to..

Algaia: This nostalgic feeling..!

When she opened her eyes, she found herself under a waterfall..

Algaia: It's not.. Code Geass.. isn't it?

Her surrounding gave off a magical atmosphere, there were unusual animals nearby, watching over her. ...Algaia takes a look at her soaking body that is submerged into the pool of water.