Hello, Yellow

While Algaia is on her way to the next world… France, who was with her, is actually having a conversation with someone else inside his head.

France: …Crow is missing?

He asked with a serious tone of voice while walking quietly with Algaia. Though he knows what happened, he seems to be planning something.

Lukael: I cannot sense his presence anymore. I wonder where he dozed off.

Lukael on the other hand seems agitated thinking that something bad might have happened to one of his comrades.

France: I’ll talk to you later, an intruder has arrived.

He said as he suddenly stopped walking, making Algaia wonder and look at him.

Algaia: Why did you stop? >_>

Looking straight in front of him, France seems to be gazing at someone before them, so Algaia followed where his eyes lead her to.

Algaia: Who’s that…? >:o

A man with jet black medium length hair and whose face was covered by a mask stood out before them. He emits a dangerous, deadly, red aura that intimated Algaia. However, for France, it was nothing but mere excitement for him.

France: *smirks* Legends never die…

Algaia: Huh?! Who is that guy?! France?! >:O

The unknown character was wearing all black, then with his hand that was wearing a glove, he takes off the mask he is wearing and his crimson eyes were revealed.

I shall offer… the Ouma bloodlust.”

The character spoke to Algaia while looking at her in the eyes and before she knew it, she already lost consciousness. Little did she know, France catches her unconscious body and gently puts her to rest.

France: So you’re the infamous Azelus. *chuckles*

Everything turns black… and then…

?: Today we have a new transfer student, coming from the prestigious class A…

Algaia finds herself standing outside a certain classroom and she was standing next to one of the teachers, a beautiful woman with blond hair and sexy figure.

Algaia: (Wait… holy shit… when did I get here?!)

?: Come in…

The teacher opened the door and she reluctantly stepped inside where she found herself stunned by the unexpected world she is in…

THE WORLD OF ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM 
DAY 55 BEGINS

Algaia: (SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT OMG HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! I’M IN…?!?! ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM!!! OH MY GOD)

Korosensei: Nyuruhuhuhu~! Welcome, please introduce yourself! (‘ w ‘)

Algaia takes a quick glance at herself; she is not wearing the usual uniform that Kunugigaoka students wear. Instead, she is wearing a pure black sailor uniform paired with black stockings; even her beautiful orange hair had turned jet black.

Algaia: *nods* (OMG IT’S KOROSENSEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! WAAAA *___* )

Numerous whispers in the background, they are intrigued by the new student’s appearance. As Algaia stood in front, she smiles brightly as she sees all the familiar characters that she knows.

Algaia: (Nagisa, Kayano, Maehara, Ritsu, Terasaka-- )

While she is trying to name them all inside her mind, her smile vanished the instant she spotted someone not from this world that she knows, she saw someone who is a complete stranger.