The World of Uta No Prince Sama VII

...Finally, the day of the decisive concert arrives. Today, the final showdown shall be held. HEAVENS is still once again, missing, but Algaia and everyone else believes in them. She woke up as early as possible to prepare for today's concert because apparently... she is also one of the hosts for today's concerts.

DAY 23 BEGINS
THE WORLD OF UTA NO PRINCE SAMA VII [FINAL PART]

Algaia: I just came to this world and I even took away someone's job to host! I feel horrible what the hell!

She is actually on the way to Quartet Night's apartment but she sees STARISH in the hallway.

Syo: Algaia! *runs up to her*

Algaia: Syo! :D

Syo: Today's the day huh..? I.. I'm kind of nervous... ^_^"

Algaia: That part of you is adorable.

Syo: Huh?? xD anyway, do me a favor, Algaia!

Algaia: Yes? O_O

Syo: Can you put this on?

Syo holds out his hat as he spoke to Algaia.

Algaia: What? O_O

Syo: Please wear this while watching our performance! It's mine but I'll be using another hat... b-b-b-but seeing you w-w-w-wearing my hat will m-m-make me f-feel less nervous ^___________^"

Algaia: Sure! ^_^ (HIS HEART I MEAN HAT IS MINE FOR THE SECOND TIME NYAHAHAHA I PREVAIL)

Syo: Really? Then, thank you!! :D

Syo became excited and puts his hat on top of her head, but before he did that, he actually "kissed" his hat before putting on her.

Algaia: (Why did he--) O//////O ... g-good luck today!

Syo smiles at her and exits the hallway. This time, from behind her...

Jinguji: Miss, may I know your name? ;)

Jinguji tapped her by her shoulder.

Algaia: Aww Jinguji stop playing tricks on me.

Jinguji: *sighs* Why can't I at least make you smile the same you do for Ran-chan? =o=

Algaia: *giggles* Ranmaru is special. But you are... *looks away* hot but we really don't have a good chemistry, don't you think? >_> (I prefer dorks... or evil boys sorry)

Jinguji: Well I'm beat! *sighs* But just in case you change your mind or if Ran-chan turns you away, I'm always here to lend a shoulder, okay? ;)

Algaia: Right, right!

Jinguji: By the way, doesn't that hat look like Syo's?

Algaia: IT'S MINE DON'T ASK.

Jinguji: Oh I see. Looks good on you! ^_^ Anyway, we've gotta get ready soon. The performance is tonight.

Algaia: Yeah, good luck!

Jinguji: I'll sing my heart out for you ;)

Jinguji walks away as he waves his hand at her. Algaia walks on and this time, she runs into Ittoki.

Ittoki: Senpai! Eh that hat-

Algaia: MINE DON'T ASK

Ittoki: O-Okay! ^_^ Senpai, you're going to be the host, right?! :D