The World of Uta No Prince Sama V

Last night, Algaia had a wonderful time with Kurosaki Ranmaru. Today, her last duet project work is for Ittoki Otoya and Otori Eichi.

Algaia: Today's the last members huh.

Checking her phone once again...

"Right now, we are rehearsing for the decisive concert. You will watch us and we will prove you that we are the best." – Camus

"I will sing for you... and for Quartet Night." – Ai Mikaze

"Last night was crazy, but not as crazy as you are" – Ranmaru Kurosaki

"Al-chan! I want to see you! I'm coming to see you! <3 " – Reiji Kotobuki

Algaia: Omg... yes. As expected. I'm seeing Reiji because I'll work with Ittoki today.

DAY 21 BEGINS

As usual, Algaia prepares to meet with Otori Eichi. She arrives at the meeting place with Nanami. Ittoki and Eichi were already there.

Eichi: *stands up* Good, I've been dying to see you again!

Algaia: Me? O_O *points at herself* (Honestly I'm still tired from yesterday's gig Ranmaru drained all my energy by singing so many of his songs together)

Eichi: Of course. Who else would I be referring to?

Eichi speaks to Algaia with excitement painted all over his face.

Ittoki: Senpai thanks for coming! :D

Algaia: Oh... Nanami's here too not just me tho.

Ittoki: Of course! Hi, Nanami! ^.^

Nanami: Hello Ittoki-kun, Otori-san. :)

Eichi: Good, let's begin!

Algaia sat in between Ittoki and Nanami while facing Eichi at the same time.

Eichi: This means... I would like to sing a song... a song that shakes the soul!

Algaia: *nod* *nod* Good idea. What about you Otoya? (Every time Eichi speaks I see Ayato Sakamaki sorry everyone. BUT HIS GODDAMN VOICE IS SO SEXY WTF.)

Ittoki: Yeah! I want to sing... and do something even greater!

Eichi: Good, I knew we would get along!

Before the meeting ended, Algaia was asked by Eichi to spend time with him.

Ittoki: Eh?! *runs in front of Algaia* Eichi, you're not planning something on senpai are you?! >:o

Algaia: Pffft (Why do sometimes I feel like I'm Tsukishima Kei with the way I laugh.)

Eichi: Fool, I am always planning something for the better. One of them means owning her crystal heart!

Algaia: Eh? -__-

Nanami: Senpai is very popular. :D

Algaia: Omg Nanami... if you only knew. :V

Ittoki: N-N-No way!! I disapprove! You can't own our senpai!! :O

Eichi: You have no right to object since Algaia herself agrees to come with me, besides, you don't own her either! It's Quartet Night who does, right?

Ittoki: W-Well... I just don't want you to do something to our senpai @_@

Algaia: Hahahaha!! Otoya, you're so cute. *pats his head, ruffling his hair*