The World of Fairy Tail II

Yesterday, Algaia found it uncomfortably unusual that nothing strange has happened yet, aside from being attacked by a woman named "Andromeda". However, will today be the same for her?

Algaia: Good morning, guys. *smiles* 

Algaia walks in the guild hall, she has been staying at the Fairy Tail dorm for girls for free but only for the meantime. She better start taking on some jobs soon to pay the bills!

Mirajane: Oh, welcome! ^_^

Lisanna: Ohh Algaia-chan.. you were out all night with Sting-kun and Rogue-kun from Saber.. so.. how did it go? :3

Algaia: L-L-Lisanna?! (WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME THAT?!) W-We were just fooling around all day.

Algaia, being in this world, is able to wear casual human clothes. Lucy lent her some clothes.. that's why..

Loke: *appears without Lucy's consent* Ohhh! Lucy is so smart, letting you wear her clothes! *stares at Algaia's body*

..Wearing a tank top and shorts.. like really, short, more skin was revealed.

Algaia: *covers herself* (I.. I feel so exposed! But.. it's better than Erza's kinky costumes!!)

Natsu: OHHHH GUESS WHO'S HERE, HAPPY. The traitor! *crosses his arms*

Happy: Aye..! I can't believe it. *shakes his head*

Carla: What's up with those two?

Wendy: I don't know, Carla. D:

Algaia: WHAAAAT?! WATER U SAYING NATSU, HAPPY?! I did not betray you!

Natsu: The fight is on, traitor! *points a finger at Algaia* >:@ 😡

Algaia: HUH?! >:@  😠

Lucy: What are you doing to Algaia -_-"  😑

Macao: Looks like Natsu's picking a fight with a girl. 👀

Gajeel: Forget about it. Salamander doesn't care whatever age or gender his enemy is.

Levy: *hits Gajeel* You're one to talk! 😒

And once again, it's noisy inside the Fairy Tail guild hall. Although Algaia likes Natsu a lot, she is starting to get angry at his dissing. She is slowly turning red.. LITERALLY.

Algaia: Goddamn it.. Natsu.. I don't know why you're so upset..!

Natsu: E-Eh, I was just f-f-f-fooling around, Algaia, don't get really mad! *sweats and smiles apologetically*

Algaia: I'M ALL FIRED UP NOW!!! D:<

Gray: ..S-Should I cool her off?

Juvia: Gray-sama! You can leave that to Juvia, don't touch someone else! :<

Fire came out from Algaia's body.. but that alone surprised her. Her "anger" triggered her magic to activate. Unlike before, she is unable to control it easily. Right now, it's different.

Natsu: NOOOOOOO *runs away*

Happy: Ah, Natsu. Now you've pissed her off. She just turned into Erza ver.2 😒

Natsu: Shut up, Happy! You're also making fun of her earlier!!!

Algaia stares at her own body, her hands that emits fire.