Garden of Immortals

All Algaia could remember was France drinking her blood until she lost consciousness. Now she awakens and finds herself in a strange garden, still wearing the casual clothing she wore from the previous world.

Algaia: Where am I now…?

She looks around, hoping somebody would be around. Next to the door, she spotted Lukael leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. Curiosity rises once again, she decided to approach the aloof boy.

Algaia: Hey Lu—

Lukael: How many times do I have to tell you not to utter my name, filthy human?

With an annoyed face, Lukael cut her off, not letting her finish her words.

Algaia: Lukael! Where am I now? Do you know??

Despite being told not to say his name, Algaia still said it anyways. Irritated, Lukael glares at her. He doesn’t say anything for the next few seconds so Algaia keeps looking around while standing in front of Lukael.

Algaia: It seems familiar but I can’t quite recall… hmm…

From the opposite side of the garden, a girl with short purple hair stepped in. She seemed as clueless as Algaia is.

Kusanagi Yui: Excuse me…

The instant Algaia saw Kusanagi Yui, she recalled who the girl was. Excited, Algaia pointed at her with her mouth open.

Algaia: ?! K-Kusanagi Yui…? >:O

Yui: E-Eh…? You know who I am?!

Algaia: *covers her mouth* OMG!!!

Algaia looks back at Lukael who looks totally pissed off with her. Lukael walks past through the two ladies and at the same time, a disembodied voice called out to the two ladies.

Algaia Keehl…! Kusanagi Yui. Step forward.”

As the deep voice of a man ordered them, their surroundings changed and they were brought inside a room that seemed like a throne room. Bravely, Kusanagi Yui steps up.

Algaia: (YEP. THIS IS IT. This is totally it!!!)

Yui: W-Who are you…? What do you want from me…?

A blond haired man stood out to them, he was standing in front of his throne. He was holding a magical staff. He smirked, feeling superior to the people in front of him.

Zeus: My name is Zeus. I have ordered for you two to come here to this garden.

Algaia: (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IMMA SEE MY BABY LOKI!!!!)

THE WORLD OF KAMIGAMI NO ASOBI 
DAY 45 BEGINS

As he introduced himself, Algaia could hear France’s laughter from the side so she quickly glanced at where his voice was coming from.

France: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He was… literally… rolling on the floor, laughing.

Algaia: W-What…?””””

France: The Zeus I know has silver white hair and tanned skin… =u=

Algaia: What can we do about that?! Humans make versions of all sorts of things especially of fictional characters!! >:@

France: *stands up* What if we’re all just… fictional characters?!

Algaia: OH MY GOD