The World of Donten Ni Warau IV

Algaia found herself locked up inside a cell in an underground Yamainu dungeon. Instead of panicking, she remains calm but still worried about what could possibly happen.

Algaia: (How long do I have to stay here...?)

DAY 27 BEGINS
THE WORLD OF DONTEN NI WARAU [FINAL PART]

She does not know what time it is... nor what is going on outside. Feeling eager to go out... Algaia looks at Ashiya Mutsuki...

Ashiya: What? Is there any problem?~ You want to come to my arms..?~

Algaia: (This guy is a freaking womanizer) Hey, I'm really bored. Want to play with me..~? (OMG I HAVE TO DO THIS SO I CAN GET OUT)

Ashiya: Sure. What game are we going to play then?

Algaia: Who knows... *blushes* maybe if you let me out, we can have some fun~

Ashiya: *chuckles* I have more fun looking at a beauty being bound in a tight cell.

Algaia: *gulp* (I DIDN'T KNOW HE HAS AN INNER SADIST) Then... will you come inside the cell and sit with me..? It's lonely by myself here. I want your company... Ashiya Mutsuki—(OMG I'M DYING WHY DO I HAVE TO TALK SEDUCTIVELY JUST TO GET OUT OF A FREAKING CELL WHEN I KNOW SOONER OR LATER I'LL GET OUT ANYWAY?)

Ashiya: *blushing* You're a naughty one, wench. But sadly... I can't. Captain will kill me if I do~

Algaia: Oh come on... he'll never know if we don't tell him.. right? (I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE JUST HURRY UP AND OPEN THE DAMN CELL)

Ashiya: I guess you're right. *stands up*

Algaia: (Omg this is it, this is it! I CAN'T WASTE THIS CHANCE)

Algaia prepares to use all of her strength to get out of the cell as Ashiya opens the cell for her. It seems that he finally let his guard down...

Ashiya: Can't believe I'm being drawn in by a witch... you're no ninja... you're a seductress. *chuckles*

Algaia: Hahaha... well~

The instant Ashiya opened the cell, Algaia grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him with her brute strength, with this, Ashiya hit his body against the wall inside the cell. Quickly, Algaia runs out and now Ashiya is the one locked inside the cell.

Algaia: Looking for something? ;>

Ashiya: W-When did you get the key from me..!? Ow—

Algaia holds out the key and sticks her tongue out as she looks at the poor Ashiya inside the cell.

Algaia: Sorry but... I have a wedding to attend to! *runs off*

Ashiya: Crap...

Ashiya summons his familiars and asks them to follow Algaia.

Crow on the other hand...

Crow: (I can strike this man down if I was given the order... but we must act according to the script so we can dramatize. I hate drama. =_=)

Crow, still disguised as Algaia, glances at Tenka who is trying on a suit to wear for their "wedding day" prepared by the villagers themselves. Crow is wearing a "wedding dress".

Nishiki: ...... (I get the same vibe from the boy I encountered... is she really--)

Soramaru: Wow Algaia-aneue looks really good in that dress.