The World of Owari No Seraph V

...While Algaia is "asleep", she enters her mental state where she is able to meet with Crow, fully materialized.

Algaia: Crow..? What am I doing here?

Crow: ......

Algaia: Hey.. Crow? Can you answer me? :( please?

In that world, there's nothing but darkness and endless space.

Crow: I don't get it.. why is that, no matter how hard I push you away, you keep coming back? WHY? WHY?

His back was facing her, but Algaia could imagine the face he is making. A bitter one..

Algaia: I might know something.. but did you have anything to do with France's memories? 😔

Crow doesn't answer, instead, he gasped as if he was surprised by her question. Something that he normally doesn't show as a reaction.

Crow: It's Lukael.. he knows something.

Algaia: I see. :) thank you, Crow.

Crow: .......

Algaia: Umm.. :) you see, Crow? I can't leave you alone because.. I just feel like it. No other reason. Nothing cheesy. I just do it because I want to. ^_^

As she began talking, Crow's tensed body seems to be relaxing, as if he's willing to hear her out.

Algaia: I don't know everything about you.. but I learned how lonely and broken you really are. That's why.. I want to see you smile again someday, I guess?

She made a sniffing sound which made Crow finally face her. His brows furrowed closer as if he's annoyed.

Crow: Why are you crying?!

Algaia: I.. I don't know either! Ahaha. I'm sorry, I'm weird 😅

Crow suddenly grabbed her wrist and stood before her.

Crow: Don't cry. (Stupid human.. I'm always stuck with you. So if you cry like that--)

DAY 63 BEGINS
THE WORLD OF OWARI NO SERAPH (FINAL)

France: Sup.

Algaia: Eh.. France?!

France: I woke you up. Sorry~ *smirks* I'm leaving now

Algaia: *grabs his hand* No.. stay for a while. Let's sleep together, shall we? ☺

France: Well, fine. I wanted to see you, anyway. *chuckles*

Algaia blushes as he said that while getting back on the bed next to Algaia.

Algaia: Why..? Why'd you want to see me?

France: Who knows..?

Algaia: France.. your memories. Uhm. I think someone got angry because time was reversed.

France: Oh? Who's the idiot who reversed time anyway? That shit's forbidden.

Algaia: *facepalm* You're THAT idiot..

France: Seriously? ^_^ I'm so cool then.

Algaia: You just said it's an idiotic thing to do!! 😤😤 \(◣Д◢)/ 🔥🔥

France: Then, that fact changes now. Simply because I said so. *chuckles*

Algaia: Seriously.. -_-

France: And then? Why did my idiotic self reverse time to begin with?

Algaia: Hmp.. what? So you admit you are an idiot after all >//////> but you are believing me.