The World of Servamp III

Algaia wakes up to see someone sitting on the bed, in front of him was what seemed like a black shadow because her vision was blurry. When her vision cleared up, she saw France and Crow in her room.

DAY 42 BEGINS

Algaia: KYAAAA!!! WHEN DID YOU TWO GET HERE?!?!

France: Hmm so that's the plan, alright?~

Crow: ¬_¬ I don't really get it... but okay.....

Algaia: I-Ignored...?

Crow and France looks at her as if they had just realized that she was there.

Algaia: =_____= for real. I hate you both. GET OUT

France: *smirks* You know you love me, right?

Algaia: *turns red* (WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS) Excuse me..??

Crow: ¬_¬ (Sounds like he's trying her... if she'll bite or nah.)

But then Tsubaki comes in the room and as usual, laughing in an evil manner.

Tsubaki: HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA~ Capturing brother greed...... was not interesting at all.

France: Hahahaha~ you're interesting like always, Tsubaki-kun~

Algaia: (Uh-oh he found another friend that's like Izaya sigh) ..Crow, what's going on?

Crow: ¬__¬ madness. That's what's going on.

Algaia: *facepalm* (I shouldn't have asked.... But wait... if France is a Servamp, then Crow is his subclass?)

Tsubaki: Hmm~ and later on we'll capture the eve. *nod* *nod* This should be fun, at least~

Algaia: *gasps* (Licht is in trouble, Higan's probably on his way to get him...!) Uhm, I gotta go and take a bath mind if you give me some privacy in my room OwO""

France suddenly transformed into his "animal" form as a Servamp. His form seemed like, a tiny baby dragon. Not knowing how she should feel, Algaia's face turned blank.

Crow: -__-

Tsubaki: B)

France: Let's be on our way ^_^

Left alone with Tsubaki as France and Crow left, Algaia looks at the servamp of melancholy.

Tsubaki: Hmm? You wanna say something?

Algaia: N..No... nothing O.O

Tsubaki: Your fated meeting with brother greed's eve is finally becoming useful today. With you as my eye, we can easily know their movements.~

Algaia: (I feel bad because I'm not going to tell Tsubaki where his subclass, Lilac is. So does this mean I'm betraying both sides then?)

After showering and eating the food prepared by none other by Juha himself. Apparently, he learned to cook for Yuha's sake. She thanks him and goes off to meet Mahiru right away.

Mahiru: We have to go and help Licht-kun!!

Licht's manager, Rosen Kranz, tells them that Lawless is possibly kidnapped because of Licht's phone call. With this, Mahiru decided to find Licht immediately and help him out. Algaia goes with him to save Licht.

Algaia: (Kuro is... not feeling well....)

Algaia thinks as she glances at Sleepy Ash who seems to be not doing so well.