The World of Noragami II

Algaia met Yato, Hiyori and Yukine yesterday. She finds it odd how Hiyori is afraid of her and questions her relationship with "Yato" in this world.

DAY 8 BEGINS

Algaia: Cro—

Crow: Karasu. Good morning, master. I've prepared your bath for you.

Algaia: N-N-No way! *gasps* did you just call me "master" and prepared my bath for me? *gets teary eyed*

Crow: If I don't, Alistair-sama and Lukael-san will punish me. =_=

Algaia: Oh. So it wasn't your own will. -_-

Algaia then heads off to the "sacred spring" at the back of her own shrine. She gently takes off her white robe and steps into the spring, slowly soaking her whole body with the sacred water that the spring provides.

Algaia: Ugh... that kid, can't he be much nicer to me? =3= and how is this "preparing" my bath? It's been prepared from the very beginning. Well, whatever. Come to think of it, this means this world's time is set after season 2.. oh. I wanted to personally witness Yato versus Bishamon, too bad.

Algaia keeps talking to herself while she bathes in the spring. Fallen leaves from the trees around the spring gently lands on the purified water. Her long orange hair is now soaked with the water, her beautiful skin seemed to shine and turn somehow reddish. She rests her back against the corner of the spring and stares at her own reflection.

Algaia: What should I do... to bring back his memories..?

As she whispered to herself, the calm water became unstable for a moment and blurred her reflection. When the water became calm, her reflection once again changed... showing her past self instead. Instead of being surprised like last time, Algaia did not panic anymore.

"With one simple reverse of time, so much has changed."

Algaia's past-self spoke to her.

Algaia: W-What does that mean..? Even though I recovered my memories of the past doesn't mean I can memorize it! I'm still confused... who did that to him...?

Algaia speaks to her past-self.

"I believe that he.."

Algaia: ....?

"must have done something in order to prevent creating a paradox."

But then all of a sudden, her past-self's reflection vanished when an intruder managed to sneak up behind Algaia.

?: Algaia..? Your regalia told me I would find you here. Oiii!

Algaia looks at the direction where the voice was coming from and worries because of the fact that she is completely vulnerable and nude because she is taking her bath.

Algaia: That voice... Y-Yato..?!

Yato: Oh, a spring! *w* And it looks really purified--- O_O"

Algaia froze where she was as well as Yato, who stood a few distance away from the spring. He could only see half of her upper body, as she went to the deeper part of the spring, using the water to hide her chest. The two comically turned black and white, both were as shocked as the other as if lightning struck both of them at the same time. Yato couldn't move from where he was standing and he immediately began to blush. Next, he suddenly had a nosebleed.

Algaia: K-K-K-KARASUUUUUUUUUU!!! >o< *screams*

Crow quickly came to Algaia's side and she called for his name as her weapon, "Heisu" and hit Yato with the spear, sending him away.