The World of Owari No Seraph II

While yesterday was a rollercoaster of mysterious hints here and there, today should be a day where another truth shall surface on its own. As they say... only "time" can tell.

Algaia finally met the commander of the Black Demon Company, a military group that specializes in vampire slaying. For some reason, Lacus and Nile had to leave her on her own and watched her rendezvous with Guren Ichinose.

That night, she was dressed to look beaten up and weak. Pitied by the other officers, Guren ordered them to immediately tend to her wounds by taking her back to their camp right after she fell unconscious due to the pain she felt.

The silver haired man who is the closest friend of Guren came up to him while everyone else were busy minding their own business.

Shinya: Guren, can I ask you something?

Guren: What is it? Make it quick, I don't have time for your silly chats

Shinya: That girl... who is she? *glances at Algaia who was asleep*

Guren: Don't worry. She's Yuu's guardian. That's it

Shinya: What..? But when she came back you said, "welcome back –"

Guren: Shinya, there are some things you're better off not knowing. But you'll surely know soon.

Shinya drops his worried expression and puts on a serious one instead. Before Guren could walk away, escaping his confrontation, Shinya speaks once more.

Shinya: It's not too late to save yourself.. against your own demon, Guren.

As if he realized something, Shinya said those words calmly and finally let Guren off. As the commander disappeared, Shinya sighed and then went to stand beside Algaia's bed to examine her face.

Shinya: ...You're an unknown entity... hopefully, the Hiragis don't take interest in you.

All of a sudden, Algaia awakened... and unlike usual, her eyes beamed red which startled Shinya a bit. She did not seem like her... normal self. She smiled devilishly after meeting eyes with Shinya who was just about to say something, but she had done something that stopped him from moving.

Algaia: Sorry... but I have to do this. It's only temporary, so everything will be okay.

DAY 60 BEGINS
40 DAYS LEFT
THE END DRAWS NEAR

When morning came, everything was normal at the commander's camp. No one aside from Guren knows why they were out there or what their mission was at all. However, since they trust their commander, they follow him without questions asked.

A member of Guren's squad comes up to her as she awakened.

Sayuri: Oh! Good morning! You're finally up ^_^ do you feel pain anywhere?

Algaia: O___O (O.M.G WHERE AM I?! AND THIS GIRL... THIS GIRL LOOKS FAMILIAR... WAIT.. SHE'S PART OF GUREN-SAMA'S SQUAD!!!)

Another member follows up as they heard Sayuri speak.

Goshi: Ohh, another one of Guren's chicks finally came to consciousness.. great. Just kidding

Algaia: (AAAAAA I'M WITH GUREN-SAMA'S SQUAD!!!! OMG! WITH COOL PEOPLE! I GOTTA ACT COOL TOO! LOL) We all know jokes are usually half meant. *smirks*

The man who was mentioned overheard their conversation and decided to join in and laughed as he entered the room.

Guren: She said it, Goshi. Just admit you're jealous. But not that I care.