The World of Kamigami No Asobi V

DAY 49 BEGINS
THE WORLD OF KAMIGAMI NO ASOBI (FINAL)

The time skips the events where Algaia or Yui is supposed to pursue Totsuka Takeru, he is now part of a club, pleasing Thoth. Now, Totsuka Tsukito is in charge of arranging the "Moon-Viewing Festival".

Algaia: Ah... I can't understand this time problem or whatever... =_= good morning Alyna!

Algaia ignores her problem and proceeds to greet her friend bunny, who was sniffing the clock that was left as a "hint" to Algaia. Her eyes widen at the sight of the curious rabbit whose ears were pointed upwards, a sign of curiosity.

Algaia: A clock... a bunny...?!?!?!?!?!?!? *gasps* IS THIS TURNING INTO ALICE IN WONDERLAND AND FRANCE IS MADHATTER?!?!?!? >:O

Later on...

Takeru: Oi... A-Algaia...!

On her way to the classroom, Algaia was called out by Takeru.

Algaia: Takeru-kun :D What's up?

While carrying Alyna, Algaia approaches Takeru.

Takeru: N-N-Nothing... *looks away while slightly blushing* >////> your rabbit is really cute too... like Usamaru..

Algaia: They're all cute! Aren't they? >w< so fluffy too!!!

Takeru: That's true... but I do think you are cuter... -_-

Algaia: O_O

Takeru suddenly covered his mouth with his hand as he realized that his words slipped out of his mouth.

Algaia: You're so cute too, Takeru!!! ^_^

Takeru: You're so......... argh. Why are you doing this to me?

Takeru glares at her and corners her to a wall.

Algaia: Umm... can I ask something?

Takeru: Speak >.>

Algaia: Is everyone into cornering girls into walls... or..............???^_^""

Takeru: What?!

Takeru seemed "angry" because of her question, so he leans in even closer.

Takeru: You did well with the swordplay game with me. So I will reward you by letting you train with me.

Algaia: (When did that happen wtf lol) But did you really have to say that while cornering me?! Q_Q

Takeru: Ha. Yup. What? Are you uncomfortable?

Algaia: Not really... it's only awkward when Thoth does it -_-

Takeru: O_O Thoth does this to you?! >:@

Algaia: Okay but quit yelling

Takeru: Whatever, no one must get near you!

Algaia: It's too early for yanderes to rise please go back to bed, plus that title is for Balder in this show

Takeru: I DON'T GET WHAT YOU'RE SAYING... AT ALL.

Takeru raises his voice but then he starts pinching her cheeks. Algaia blushes thinking that Takeru is being "friendly" to her all of a sudden.

Algaia: Geez... Alyna is glaring at you, you know. >///////<

Takeru: Who cares..? She can watch what I'll do to you next.