The World of Akatsuki No Yona III

Algaia and her friends celebrated the rescue of her "servant", Iris, by getting drunk all night long. Little did she know, her drunken self was carried to her bed by her beloved prince charming who was France. Later that night...

Algaia: Ugh... stupid psycho...

France: ...? *chuckles* even in a dream world, you still dream? What a weirdo.

Gently carrying her in his arms while looking at her... the Algaia who looks like her old self... he suddenly mutters something.

France: I have no idea what you're talking about with this "past self" or whatsoever.

As he says that, Algaia's calm facial expression suddenly turned into a crying face. He stops walking and stares at her, wondering what was wrong with her.

Algaia: Save... him...

France: Did your sweet dream turn into a nightmare?

Smiling as he asks her, he finally put her down to where her bed is and all of a sudden, Algaia grabbed his hand. It was the same for Yona, when Hak was about to leave her.

Algaia: Don't go..

France: You reek of alcohol... -_-

After that, he looked away from her.

France: ...Don't just hold my hand without asking.

As he said that, no one else but himself heard him. No one would know if he said those words if he did that because he remembered the same thing as Algaia did last morning... but even so, it would mean a lot if Algaia heard him say those words again.

Morning comes...

Yona: Neesama!

Algaia: Oh... Yona?

Yona: Good morning! ^_^

Algaia: Y..Yes, good morning! (My head hurts... so this is what hangover is?)

Yona: ^/////^ I was so drunk last night, I don't remember much.

Algaia: Hahaha... me too...! (In fact, how did I get here???)

Yona: Oh, but I remember Juha-san saying something... like, be careful who you trust... he seems to be mean and kinda unapproachable, but he is kind after all, isn't he? :D

Algaia: (Juha said that?!! MUST BE THE ALCOHOL'S EFFECT) You're right, Yona. I think he's kind. Like his brother Yuha. :)

Yona: ^_^ Let's go and see them now!

Algaia: *nods* Okay! But first I'll take a bath. I still smell drunken lol

DAY 37 BEGINS

As Yun prepared Algaia's bath at a nearby river, she is about to go and soak herself.

Algaia: Thanks, Yun. *pats his head*

Yun: I-It's nothing, don't pat my head!! <////////<

Yun walks off. Now, thinking that she is alone, Algaia walks over to the water... when she didn't notice Arkrus' presence, he was standing next to a tree.

Arkrus: We must return to the castle now, princess. ^_^

Algaia: KYAAAAAAA!!!!!

Surprised by Arkrus' presence, Algaia dropped her soap and her change of clothes that she was holding. Her scream wasn't that loud, that no one heard her but Arkrus. She looks at him, who is still smiling.