The World of Noragami III

Algaia awakens to the sight of Yato, Yukine and Hiyori.

Yato: Oh, she's awake!! :D

Hiyori: Well obviously, duh!

Yukine: Still I don't get why we have to be so worried. -_-

Algaia: O_O

Surprised as she realized that she was being watched while she is asleep, Algaia quickly sits up.

Algaia: W-WHERE AM I?! Cro—

Crow: Karasu. I'm here.

Algaia: O-Oh

Algaia: O-Oh. I see..

[^^^Image Above^^^ is "Crow" an ORIGINAL CHARACTER]

Yato: Kofuku found you outside, said that you collapsed.

Hiyori: A-Are you okay..?

Yukine: What happened?

Algaia: What happened..? *looks at Hiyori* ...

Yato: Oi, Karasu! What happened to your master?! We just arrived but you still don't wanna say anything! >_>

Crow: *sighs* What a pain.. *mumbles*

Algaia: I just fainted after battling against a lot of phantoms...

Yukine: Huh..? But I thought the phantoms are oddly becoming fewer lately. How come so many attacked?

Kofuku: Hiiiii~ Al-chan! ^w^ did you forget about me?~ *jumps on Algaia and hugs her*

Algaia: K-Kofuku-san— (AWW SHE'S SO CUTE. GOD OF POVERTY? Who cares. She cute af.)

Crow: As her regalia, I am entrusted with a wish. She knows all about you now.

Algaia: (C-Crow, what are you saying..? Is he trying to make me look like I have no memories of Kofuku and the others?)

Kofuku: Oh~ I see. What's your name? ^_^

Crow: Karasu.

Kofuku: Okay, Ka-chan! :3

The jolly atmosphere came to a halt when Yato asked Algaia with a serious tone of voice.

Yato: ...Nora. Was it Nora?

He had a blank expression in his face, hinting his intense suspicion. Algaia fell silent just like everyone else and only stared at Yato.

Yato: *sighs*

Yato seemed to be stressed out and concerned about Algaia. Normally he should be fooling around, making bad jokes and everything, but right now he seems too worried to smile. Algaia, who was staring blankly at Yato, unconsciously reached out to him with her eyes slightly widened. Yato gives her a questioning look, but Algaia still proceeded to caress his cheek.