The World of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu III

Algaia's point of view

I drift along... the endless space. A dream within a dream. What is new?
I feel nothing, but I'm here now. Where am I... it's dark right now.
It's weird to know you are dreaming... inside a dream.

I can't see anything, but I can feel my physical body. I moved my hands
in the dark, trying to grab hold of something. It was futile at the start but...
...he held my hand.

Algaia: Who's there?

The dark space went away and there I saw... a man I do not know. His face is covered by a clock designed mask. Only that, it's a real clock that was covering his face. The rest of his appearance seemed quite odd, he wore clothing similar to a magician's.

?: Time is running fast... milady. You must choose me, now. And I will make things right for you.

His voice I could not recognize, it was as if it was made that way, so I do not recognize who he truly is. I do not feel fear, but I do not feel comfort too. I feel nothing.

Algaia: What do you mean...? You're the same man who's been leaving behind hints and calling out to me! Who are you?! Tell me!

?: You must choose me now.

Algaia: How can I choose someone I do not know?!

?: You will know. The present is not now, but it is the future. If you choose me now, the future will become now.

Algaia: You're hurting my brain.

?: Time is running out. Choose me now, milady.

France: Time is not real.

All of a sudden, the dimension where there was only myself and the unknown clock man became completely white and France appeared in the blink of an eye, taking my hand away from that man. My mind and the rest of body could not react in time... but only my heart did.

Algaia: France...!

?: Oh dear,

The clock man doesn't appear to be fazed, or is only because we cannot see his face? There are way too many unknown men in my dream this time, so I'm starting to feel lost. The clock man slowly looks at me after he looked at France.

?: That's why I told you, time IS running out. Milady...

And just like that, he disappeared too. As fast as how France appeared. It's ridiculous... how these powerful beings all come across my life. Can I just be with one...? Can I just be with France?

France: Time is not real... not for me.

France was still holding my hand while he said that. I'm not so sure why he would say that. We all lived under the system of time... if time is not real, then what are we?

Algaia: France—who was that man?

France: ...Who knows?

He didn't even look at me, but he gave me that familiar smirk of his.
Then I woke up.

End of Algaia's point of view

DAY 57 BEGINS

Algaia: *GASPS*

Kayano: Hey! What happened? What's wrong?!

Karma: *holds her hand* I thought something was wrong while I was watching you sleep. Did you have a bad dream?

Karma sounds unusually serious and concerned.

Algaia: I don't know... I had a weird one... but... I felt like running out of air while I was in that place..