The World of Fairy Tail V

Apparently, Algaia was put to sleep by Mard Geer to awaken her as something else. Now, Fairy Tail will prepare to strike as they managed to evade the bomb set by Elfman, given by Seilah in exchange of Lisanna's safety.

DAY 5 BEGINS

..Algaia awakens to the trembling sound going around the heart of Tartaros, their base, the Cube. She opens her eyes, her vision still blurry. She blinks her eyes slowly in order to clear her vision.. she turns to her side and finds Mard Geer sitting on a chair right next to her bed.

Algaia: Mard.. Geer..

Algaia tried to speak but as she opened her mouth, she felt so much strength get drained from her, her body seems to be currently numb that she can hardly even speak.

Mard Geer: You're awake, demon queen Keehl. So? Do you completely recall your demon self now?

Algaia: What the.. what is.. happening.. now..? Fairy.. Tail..

Mard Geer: Alegria killed all of them.

Mard Geer speaks lowly of Fairy Tail. He apparently used his curse power "Alegria" to wipe out the members of Fairy Tail. While Algaia is too weakened to show her distress, the base of Tartaros continues to tremble and shake due to an on-going battle.

Algaia: (Don't tell me.. Lucy is..)

Mard Geer: ...But it seems like one lucky human escaped the power of Alegria. So I sent out my demons to kill the last fairy. Maybe you should join, the demon who kills the fairy gets to be rewarded by none other than me, Mard Geer.

Mard Geer thinks highly of himself, as he talks, he is still gently cradling the book of E.N.D. And now, despite being weakened, Algaia suddenly felt an unknown surge of power entering her mind and soul, suddenly empowering her. She screams as she feels the demon within her.

Mard Geer: That's it.. that's what we need. *smirks*

Meanwhile

Lucy: I have to.. save everyone.. but *looks back at Jackal chasing her* just how..?! He's too strong..!

Loki: Lucy.. we'll hold him back, find a safe place to hide..!

Lucy: But..! I have to fight with you guys..!!

Jackal: I'm coming for you, your puny little spirits won't be able to handle me for long! >:D

..By the time when Lucy was about to be cornered, she calls out for Aquarius. Aquarius fires her strongest moves, making a river that kept pushing Jackal back, away from Lucy. Out of strength, Lucy is now out of moves to beat Jackal. But that's when Aquarius suggests a tragic decision to Lucy, a decision that she has to make in order to save her friends.

Lucy: No.. no way! I CAN'T SACRIFICE YOU, AQUARIUS! You are.. my friend.. you're precious to me.. I can't let you disappear!!

Aquarius: Listen, Lucy! This is for the sake of saving all of your friends, they're your FAMILY now. You don't need me anymore, Lucy. Whenever you are lonely, you always called for me because you didn't have anyone by your side. But now, you have Fairy Tail. They will always be there for you. Do it, Lucy. Destroy my key and summon the Celestial Spirit King.

Lucy: No..! How can I do that..?!

Lucy starts to break down while Jackal is nearly about to come close to her, prepared to take his revenge on her for making him struggle. He strikes a deadly smirk as he is only a few distance away from Aquarius and Lucy.