The World of Mekakucity Actors II

Algaia met Shuuya Kano and the rest of the blindfold gang yesterday. One thing she learned so far is that Morpheus is in charge of the controlling the flow of this world that is why the "dead" are still alive in this world. In this situation, it can almost be called a "parallel universe" for this world.

"Wake up... Algaia..." A very soft, sweet and gentle voice calls out to Algaia.

Slowly, she opens her eyes, her blurred vision sees a white haired boy wearing unique outfit, almost like he is a character from a videogame.

Algaia: Oh...

"I'm famished..."

Algaia: Okay, hold on...

She blinks her eyes a few times... and when she finally snapped out of it, she opened her eyes so wide and stared at the person in front of her.

"Is there a problem.. o.o ?"

Algaia quickly gets up.

Algaia: H-H-HARU---- errr KONOHA?!?!?! O_O

The white haired boy is apparently Haruka, who wished for a strong body, thus, he was given with one. Without memories, his strong body had the name of "Konoha".

Konoha: Yes..? o.o

Algaia: I-Uh... N-Nothing... Um, did you just say you were hungry?

Konoha: *nods*

Algaia: Uhm... do we live together? >o> ?

Konoha: I think... so. o.o

Algaia: Oh.. I see. *looks away with a hopeless face* (There's no use asking this guy, but he's so cute I can't get mad at him.) Okay, I'll prepare some food. I uhm... can only do the basic stuff, okay!?

Konoha: I don't mind as long as it's made by you ^_^

Algaia: *sparkles* (His smile is SO precious! I MUST PROTECT THIS CINNAMON ROLL!!!) Okay! :D

As Algaia is about to get off the sofa, she noticed that she had a blanket around her.

Algaia: Oh... I fell asleep on the sofa without knowing it... Konoha, did you put this blanket on me? Thank you! ^_^

Konoha: Huh..? O-Okay... *smiles lightly*

Algaia suddenly runs over to her supposedly room to look for France but he isn't there anymore.

Algaia: Huh... he just disappeared overnight! And I slept on the sofa because he was sleeping on the bed! That psycho!!! >:@

Konoha: What are you angry about...? o.o

Algaia: Oh, n-nothing! Don't mind me, hehehe. ^_^"

DAY 13 BEGINS

Algaia proceeds to cook for herself and for Konoha as well. While frying up some eggs, she stares blankly at it while deeply thinking.

Algaia: (I actually have never seen him eat anything else besides ice cream, he eats other things sometimes, but it's SO rare!)

With a somehow frustrated look on her face, she nearly forgot to flip it over. Barely in time, she managed to flip it before it burns completely.

Algaia: It's just eggs yet I'm failing so miserably *facepalms*

Breakfast time

Konoha: Wow... :D *stares at the food on the table*