Crossed Worlds: Haikyuu!! x KNB III

Algaia wakes up to the sound of her alarm at 3 AM. Apparently, she has to get up as early as possible to get ready… as today she is going to the summer camp as a manager in the Fukurodani volleyball club.

Algaia: Ughhhh so early—x_x

As she opens her eyes, she sees France sleeping right next to her. Unlike before, she doesn’t kick him off or yell at him out of anger. She ends up staring at his sleeping face.

Algaia: (Seeing so many guys despite after getting my memories with you back feels so wrong but argh)

He seems to be genuinely asleep and thus she gets up and covers him up with a blanket to ensure he doesn’t feel cold. As she left to take a shower, France opens his eyes, he was not sleeping after all.

France: ……………

DAY 30 BEGINS

After an hour of preparing, Ushijima is already wide awake to see her off.

Algaia: G-Good morning… umm… (Do I call him b-brother… or something?) brother..??

Ushijima: Your shoe lace…

Algaia: Huh?

As Ushijima commented, she looked down on her shoes and it seems her laces came undone, but before she could fix it, Ushijima was already on his knees and began fixing it for her.

Algaia: O_______________O (U-U-U-USHIJIMA JUST FIXED MY SHOELACES?!?!?!??!?!?!)

Ushijima: How many times have I taught you how to tie it properly… there.

Algaia: T-Thank you. .////////. (I KNOW HOW TO TIE LACES, WHAT SORT OF BRAT WAS MY ROLE HERE?! I’M ADOPTED AND YET I’M A SPOILED BRAT?)

Ushijima: Ever since you found out you were adopted… you started rebelling. However, I still see you as my little sister.

Algaia: B-Brother… (Omg I’m getting teary eyed waa)

Ushijima takes her bag and escorts her all the way to Fukurodani.

Algaia: I-It’s too early for you to be awake… are you sure it’s okay..??

Ushijima: Yeah. I’m going for a jog after this.

Algaia: (His stamina is just not normal x_____x )

Dropping her off, Ushijima returns her bag and waves goodbye to her.

Ushijima: Take care at the camp.

Algaia: O-Okay… thank you. *nods* (uSHIJIMA as a brother is just awwwwwwww)

Seeing her team, Algaia and everyone else waits for their bus to pick them up.

Bokuto: HEY HEY HEY!! Good morning!!!!

Algaia: Good morning, Bokuto-kun ^_^” (He’s way too energetic and it’s like 5 am)

Akaashi: Hey.

Algaia: Heyya Akaashi-kun!

Konoha: Morning

Algaia: Good morning Konoha-kun :D

Komi: Everyone’s here!

Algaia: Aye… (Still where the fuck is Andromeda?)

Sarukui: Hi!

Algaia: Hi Saru!

Bokuto: Saru!!

Algaia: Bokuto-kun you’re too hyper. xD