The World of Fairy Tail III

DAY 3

Algaia awakens after losing consciousness.. she finds herself bound. Her arms, her legs, they are chained. She blinks her eyes a few more times, trying to check if she's still asleep. But it seems that those chains are real. She is inside a dungeon, locked up in a cell for prisoners or slaves.

Algaia: What happened.. where am I?!

?: Oh you're finally awake. Welcome back.

Algaia: (That voice is so familiar.. who is it?!)

An armored man walked in front of her cell and stood in front of it.

?: It's Silver. In case you don't remember.

Algaia: Silver..?! (GRAY'S FATHER?!?! Oh that's right, Jackal captured me..!)

Silver: I came back just in time, it seems. I just froze a village mistakenly, I thought it was being run by a demon. *laughs*

Algaia: (FLARE'S VILLAGE!!! AHH!! So the Tartaros is really about to commence their plan on activating FACE!)

Silver: Nevertheless.. *glances at the crest on Algaia's hand*

Algaia: Why did you lock me up here? What do you want from me?

Silver: (Looks like she really doesn't remember.) You'll know soon. C'ya. *walks away*

Algaia: Wait..! Let me out, please! I'm not even strong enough to fight against you people, there's no point in tying me up! (I HOPE HE'LL BUY IT.. PLEASE BUY IT)

Silver: Hahaha! Not strong enough? Well, yeah. But that's not for me to decide. Go wait for Kyoka. Bye for now.

Algaia: (Oh hell naw.. he did not buy it. Well, Gray's dad is our comrade for sure. I see the look in his eyes.. when he saw the Fairy Tail crest. He knows his son is in this guild.. the thrill of meeting your dad when you've never known them or been with them.. it's special.)

Algaia waited in silence for a few minutes.. but she kept yelling around due to being impatient.

Algaia: HEEEY!! HEEY! Anyone here?! I'm hungry and thirsty. I also want to use the bathroom! HEY!!! LISTEN TO ME!!! >o< This is horrible. I can't waste my few days in Fairy Tail being locked up here. Come to think of it, they must be really worried now that I disappeared again..

Meanwhile, at Natsu and the other's...

Erza: Spit it out, where is Algaia?!

Natsu: I can't wait til this guy spits it out! We've gotta find her right away!!!

Lucy: Maybe we shouldn't have agreed on working separately..

Lukael: ...(That's enough time.)

Lukael was found unconscious in the forest by Natsu and the others. Since Algaia was nowhere to be found, they immediately assumed that Lukael knows something, or worst, they assumed that Lukael took her away. Despite being hit over and over, Lukael does not say a single word.

Lukael: The angels will sing a song to punish humans.

As Lukael spoke, his "body" dispersed into tiny particles of light. All this time, Natsu and Erza were talking to a dummy or a fake, an illusion of Lukael.

Gray: Tsk.. he got us.

Erza: Quickly, let's return to the guild! We need to report this to the master!

Back to Algaia

Algaia is lying against the wall, singing a hopeless song. 

Algaia: Since you've been gone.. I can't breathe for the first time..~ ♫