The World of Akatsuki No Yona V

...Algaia is currently "busy" preparing for the upcoming wedding. Apparently, Suwon is also preparing for something else other than their wedding... but for possible war that may break anytime, but he assumes that it will happen on the day of the wedding.

DAY 39 BEGINS
THE WORLD OF AKATSUKI NO YONA [FINAL PART]

Suwon: ...How long are you going to sleep?

Suwon is inside Algaia's room, watching her as she sleeps. He is wearing his usual smile, that warm and seemingly innocent smile. He gently reaches his hand out to her and touches her hair.

Suwon: ...Maybe it won't be so bad if you just stayed as my sleeping beauty.

As he said those words, he sounded sad and his eyes were sorrowful. Inside the castle, the silence was awkwardly bearable. It was too early for everyone else to be awake, but the king was so excited to see his queen... that he entered her sleeping chamber without permission. What permission does a king need in his own castle...?

Suwon: If you wake up, I can't hold you down. You always go far away from me.

Sweetly, he presses his lips against her crimson colored hair. During this moment, at dawn, a lonely king whispers his message of sadness to his sleeping betrothed. For some reason, the aura around him and the castle seemed melancholic.

Suwon: You're so close... but...

From a different location, watching her as she sleeps just like the king...

Hellios II: You're still so far..

Later on

Algaia: Good morning!!

Suwon: Good morning! ^_^

Algaia: =_= not you.

Suwon: Wahh!! So mean!! T_T

Kye-Sook: Please stop crying so easily. -_-"

Lukael: (I can't take this. I hate seeing that human.)

Lukael, whose morning has just begun, turned around with his usual annoyed face and walked away, leaving the throne room where everyone had gathered.

Juha: Good morning.

Yuha: Good morning, Algaia-nee!! ^w^

Suwon: *gasps* Why is he being overly familiar with my wife?!

Algaia: *facepalm* (What makes me sick of him is because I know he's acting silly for a front act... like... Hayce...? But Hayce is much more straightforward than he is, I guess...)

Kye-Sook: We're pretty much done with all the preparations...

Suwon: *nods* Yes, so I guess we can sit back and relax now. There are less people walking around. I can have some quality time with Algaia. ^_^v so you can go ahead and leave us alone now.

Algaia: W-W-W-WHAT KIND OF QUALITY TIME YOU PLANNING...?!

Crow: *yawns* (Oh... that's good, I'll GLADLY leave then...) *walks away*

Juha: Well then, have fun. ^_^

Algaia: *turns black and white* (JUHA IS TOO CRUEL TO EVEN SMILE LIKE THAT HE KNOWS I DON'T WANNA BE LEFT ALONE!!!)

Yuha: Wait for me, Juha-nii!!!

Algaia: (Omg noooooo)

Algaia was just about to grab hold of Crow's arm that was walking past through her, but she stopped as she hesitated. Instead, she ended up staring at her hand with her eyes widened.