The World of Noragami IV

Algaia rested after being stressed due to yesterday's farce. She awakens and finds herself back in her old shrine.

Algaia: *gasp* How did I get back here?!

Crow: Yato took you back here.

Algaia: But why?

Crow: ...He said something about wanting to hide you from Kiseki.

Algaia: (BUT KISEKI'S SHRINE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MINE WHAT) Uh??

Crow: It seems that Kiseki and Bishamon has started their war.

Algaia: WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!

Algaia hurriedly gets up but Crow seems to be uninterested to go.

Algaia: The ice hasn't stopped from spreading in your body...?

Crow: It doesn't matter. It will be purified by Lukael-san later. =_=

Algaia: He should do it NOW! Why let you suffer?

Crow: *looks away* It should not concern you.

Algaia: Nevertheless, let's go!!! I'll give Lukael a beating later for not helping you sooner!

Algaia grabs hold of Crow and rushes outside with him, in search of Kiseki who is supposedly fighting Bishamon right now.

Algaia: Bishamon needs help! She's been fighting phantoms AND Mariana when she came to our rescue... and France would probably want her to draw her full strength so he can enjoy himself. What an asshole! =_=

Outside the woods, Algaia could immediately sense the pressure in the air. A vent has been opened because Kofuku is currently facing Mariana. It seemed like a storm is forming because of the god of calamity's clash against another war god, Bishamon.

Heading to the direction where Bishamon and Kiseki or France was fighting, Algaia is worried that this world has fallen into disorder because of her or France's arrival. Algaia was stopped by whom Yato and Nora refers to as "Father".

Algaia: (THIS IS THE GUY WHO STOLE A KISS FROM HIYORI!!! And he's possessed by Yato & Nora's 'father'!) W-What do you want?!

Fujisaki: My, you sure are fierce. *snickers*

Algaia: You lunatic fiend...

Fujisaki: Where are you going?

Algaia: You don't have to know...!

Fujisaki: Mizuchi is being used by Kiseki to slay Bishamon. She'll reincarnate and Kuguha will be her exemplar. With that, Bishamon can be one with me. Heh.

Algaia: Bishamon is not so weak to be defeated by Kiseki! (Mizuchi... the name he gave Nora.)

Fujisaki: Well, you were defeated by Kiseki, remember? Isn't that why you reincarnated? Hahaha.

Algaia: Huh!?

Fujisaki: Yato was being rebellious... when you were a human Yato kept saving you from death. Making him a target of the phantoms itself.

Algaia: Yato... did that?

Fujisaki: It's thanks to Sakura's stupid influence.

Algaia: (Sakura...!)

Fujisaki: ...But I wished for Kiseki to finish you off. Kiseki did try to kill you though, but something had killed you. It sure drove Yato crazy, I had to punish him for weeks. However... an unexpected phenomenon occurred and it's truly a magnificent event.