The World of Kamigami No Asobi III

Algaia wakes up to the feeling of something touching her face. Slowly... she opens her eyes and realizes...

Algaia: Mhm... let me sleep longer...

And when she looked at what's bothering her...

Algaia: O___O

A tiny baby rabbit was looking at her and was on top of her chest, as if it was inspecting her face.

Algaia: A BUNNY?!?!?!?!?!?

Surprised, Algaia shouted and she realized the egg placed next to her bed already hatched.

Algaia: N-No way...?! Hayce was right!!! He told me it's a bunny!!! BUT WHY WOULD FRANCE GIVE ME A BUNNY?!?!?!

The cute bunny just stared at her in silence.

Algaia: BUT IT'S SOOOO CUTE!!!

DAY 47 BEGINS

Apparently, Yui barged in her room because she heard Algaia screaming.

Yui: Algaia-san?! Are you alright?! O_O

Algaia: OH Yui :D Yes I'm fine!!! Why?

Yui: Um... I heard you screaming so I got worried... xD"

Algaia: Oh.. don't worry, I was screaming because I was too happy. ^w^ *points at her pet bunny*

Yui: A rabbit?! O_O Just like the one I saw... it's so cute :D

Algaia: (still... why did it have to come from an egg??? Rabbits don't lay eggs!!! What kind of Easter Bunny shit is going on with France and this animal?!)

Later on...

Despite being a "new born" the bunny seemed to be able to move around like a young bunny. Algaia carries it around because she intends to ask France or Hayce about it.

Thoth: What is the meaning of this?

Thoth questions the presence of the bunny in the room.

Algaia: Hehe, its name is undecided because I don't know its gender yet. Do you know how to find out, teacher? :>

Thoth: Of course I do! Who do you think I am?! Even so, I have no time for you!!! PAY ATTENTION TO CLASS!!!

Thoth angrily shouts as he also notices that the other gods are still not present so he walks out of the classroom where Yui decided to follow him outside.

Apollon: T__T Our teacher got mad... he got mad.

Algaia: Don't worry, he's always mad. UvU

Balder: Hahaha, Algaia-san, do you think Thoth-sensei is afraid of rabbits?

Algaia: I don't think so........... (Anyway, if Hayce was a student, why isn't he here too?!) -_-

Tsukito: *taking down notes as usual* Thoth-sensei is afraid of rabbits... I don't think so...

Algaia: XD Tsukito.........

Dionysus: Hey look at that

Dionysus suddenly pointed at to the window... and the class realized that the season suddenly changed to summer. Thus, Yui comes back and informs everyone that Zeus had changed the weather and their summer break has begun.

Yui: But with this... we must be able to gather the other gods before summer break ends...

Algaia: Hehehe... I'll definitely gather Loki.