Crossed Worlds: Haikyuu!! x KNB IV

The next morning, since everyone is staying over at Shinzen High, they are using the classrooms as their sleeping dormitories.

Kaori: Oh, good morning! 😁

Akaashi: *nods*

Yukie: Where's Bokuto-san?

Akaashi: Filling up his stomach in the cafeteria, I just woke up.

Kaori: Oh that reminds me, Algaia-san isn't awake yet, Yukie can you go and wake her up?

Akaashi: I'll go get her, I'll wake her up. She's in the third floor right?

Yukie: Okay then we'll leave it to you Akaashi-san! 😉

Kaori: Yup, 3rd floor! Thanks, that saves us some time cause we still have to help out with cleaning up. Algaia-san mustn't slack off too!

Thus, Akaashi goes to the room where Algaia is sleeping at.

Akaashi: (This must be the room.)

Keeping up his unchanging facial expression as he stood in front of the door, Akaashi knocks.

Akaashi: Algaia... are you awake yet?

He doesn't get any answer so he calls for her again.

Akaashi: Bokuto-san will eat all the food if you don't wake up sooner.

Still no answer...

Akaashi: 😐😓 (She must be exhausted from last night's practice.) Algaia?

Curious if she is actually even inside, Akaashi opened the door and it was unlocked. His eyes widened a little bit as he saw Algaia sleeping on the floor while looking so peaceful.

Akaashi: *facepalms* She's the only one left sleeping.

He walks over to where she is after closing the door; he stood next to her and stares at her.

Akaashi: *sighs* (She's so hard to wake up like Bokuto-san. Although today is a miracle that Bokuto-san didn't force me to get up.) Looks like she doesn't plan to get up anytime soon.

Unconsciously getting drawn in by her attractive face, he sat down and leans over to her then Akaashi taps her by her shoulder.

Akaashi: Hey. Time to wake up.

Feeling the touch of his hand, Algaia's peaceful sleeping face shows a slight change as a response to his voice.

Algaia: Hm... not yet... psycho...

Akaashi: """".......... "p...psycho..?" (What is she saying?) Hey-

By the time he tried to tap her again, she suddenly budged from her spot and unknowingly moved away Akaashi's hand that was supporting his balance, making him fall over... but he managed to support his body by quickly moving his hands to the floor... but now he is above her.

Algaia: ...what did I just hit—

Finally, she opened her eyes after feeling her body against Akaashi's hand. As she looked above her, her half open eyes quickly became widened with her pupils slightly dilated due to the surprise.

Algaia: A...AKAASHI-- ???????? (AKAASHI?!?!!??!?!?!?!!? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!? WHY IS ON TOP OF ME?!?!!?!??!!?!?!??! WHA-- ) 😱😲😍😨

Akaashi still looks calm as ever while Algaia on the other hand has turned totally red.

Akaashi: You made me lose my balance when I was trying to wake you up.

Akaashi spoke, his tone of voice still the same.