The World of Owari No Seraph I

Yesterday, it was an unexpected turn of events. She didn't expect to be transported to the next world so quickly. Though, it still turned out to be a night that she enjoyed. On the other hand, Andromeda appears to be smiling, pleased about the current events and a certain man was there to keep her company.

Loki, The Forsaken: You seem pleased, my queen.

It was a dark purple haired man, his bangs are parted on the right, covering his blood colored eye. As he speaks, his fangs were seen. Tall and a bit muscular, he was wearing a butler's uniform.

Andromeda: Look at them, Loki. The vampires here are ruling, don't you want to be part of them?

Loki: Ah, if you wish it, I'd do it, my queen. But I'd never leave your side.

Andromeda: Then, finish the fallen angels, Arkrus, Stella and Valeria. They're the only ones left.

Loki: What about the other one?

Andromeda: The prince seems to have other plans for the boy named Lukael. Leave him be.

Loki bows his head and sets out to fulfill his "mission".

Going back to Algaia's end...

DAY 59 BEGINS

Mikaela: You are strange.

Algaia: ...Mika...?

Mikaela: You're already turned... but you're still capable of dreaming... and falling asleep.

Algaia: O_O (He's right... vampires don't sleep, right?!)

Mikaela: ...Krul wants to see you again. She's asking why we left last night.

Algaia: *nods* Alright, let's go see the queen.

Mikaela: Only you, not me.

Algaia: E-Ehhh...? Okay... (What does she want from me?) -_-

She gets up and began dressing herself up to go out and meet the queen. Before leaving the door, she looks back to Mikaela.

Algaia: Are you alright now?

Mikaela: *nods*

Algaia: *smiles* Okay, see you later. ^_^♥

Mikaela: ......... *stares at her*

As she left and walked around the streets, she runs into Ferid Bathory.

Ferid: Wow what a coincidence to run into you here~

Algaia: I wonder about that "coincidence" -_- >__>"

Ferid: Now don't be like that. *puts his arm around her shoulder* going to the queen, are you?

Algaia: That's none of your business -__- (He's hot but the kind of hot that you want to kick in the face.)

Ferid: You sure were the eye candy last night~

Algaia: And so??????

Ferid: Nothing :3

He "escorts" her around the streets. In Sanguinem, Krul's mansion is easily seen due to its large size so Algaia actually needed no escorting but still, Ferid seems to be messing with her.

Ferid: I keep reminding the queen... *blablabla*

Algaia: -_-

Ferid: She's putting both YOU and HER life in danger