The World of Owari No Seraph IV

Uncertain of what exactly happened to her with Crowley, Algaia fell unconscious after drinking enough blood from Crowley himself. A progenitor, one who is called a noble and one of the strongest vampires.

DAY 62 BEGINS

Algaia: Where am I..? ngggh...

France: 38 days..

Algaia: *gasp* FRANCE..!!! O__O

France: There's only 38 days left... and yet I-

Algaia: What..? Really? How fast... (I still haven't found an answer to anything at all...)

France: I still don't remember you.

As France said those words, he looked at her straight in the eyes, wearing a despaired expression which he normally doesn't show. In the blink of an eye, his appearance changed to that of his demon form...

Algaia: F-France..?

Possessed France: On the final day, this soul will be mine!

Algaia: ...(I can't let him fall to his darkness just because of my weakness) No, that won't happen. Just you wait.

Just like usual, France, whether it is him or his demonized self, he vanishes into thin air and everything flows back to normal. The door inside the room where Algaia was staying opened.

Algaia: (T-That's right, I'm in Crowley's place)

Crowley: Hm?~ Awake already? That's nice. We can have fun again. Your blood is so sweet. ^_^

Algaia: T-That's so sweet of you Crowley-sama ^_^" but I think I've had enough fun for tonight—

Crowley: Ehh? :< really? But you were so eager last night~ don't you want more... of my blood? Cause I want more of yours. >:)

Algaia: Crowley-sama... please control yourself!! >:O

Crowley: Well~ I guess I can hold back for today.. cause it looks like we're going to have some visitors to play with us~

Algaia: V-Visitors?

Crowley: *nods* Ferid and the others had begun clashing with the enemy commander. That sounds fun, don't you think? Perhaps we should join rather than wait? *thinks carefully*

Algaia: (I-It's happening! I NEED to be there for Yu and Mika!) Crowley-sama, I think we should join them just in case, it's kinda boring here now... xD" (PLS BE FOOLED PLS BE FOOLED)

Crowley: Bored of me? How cruel. But if that's the case then, there's no choice but to go. Okay, let's go. ^_^

Algaia: (SO EASY!!!)

Crowley: Under one condition that we'll have FUN once we get back, so that you won't be jaded~

Algaia: *nods* O-Of course!!! (But seriously what happened between me and Crowley??! I didn't get wild did I or what huhu pls no)

Crowley exits the room after leaving Algaia with a peck on the cheek, saying he'll finish something first before they head out to the battlefield. She had no choice but to comply as there's no way for her to get there as fast as a noble vampire can.

Algaia: What to do now...?

Arkrus: *knocks on the door* May I come in?

Algaia: (That voice.. Arkrus!) S-Sure.

Arkrus comes into her room and was carrying a tray of food and drinks.

Arkrus: Oh, this is just a disguise, by the way. ^_^ I know you're not hungry.