Fallen

They believed it was over. The storm that Stella caused finally came to an end and everything else was resolved. Before we go and see how Algaia and her friends are doing, Andromeda is facing France as of the moment. 

Andromeda: The storm's will shall corrupt the angel's heart. If it had gone any further, the girl would have turned into a storm.

With a blank expression on her face, Andromeda was talking to France who was exhausted from his "fun fight" with Korosensei.

France: Do I look like I give a damn?

He smirked and Andromeda looked away to hide her blushing face. Mariana appears out of nowhere and clings onto France's shoulder while glaring at Andromeda.

Mariana: You heard him! Leave!

Andromeda: You're nothing but a storm, I am the storm queen. :)

Andromeda simply smiled gracefully at Mariana who seemed instantly pissed off, she turns around and walks away. Thoughts inside Andromeda's mind keep her easy.

Andromeda: (Perhaps that's why the Crow boy was killed by the ice king, he didn't want to create a storm inside the realm of dreams? Angels becoming storms, I don't see why it's not possible. Gods and goddesses became storms, so why not angels?)

Meanwhile...

THE WORLD OF ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM [FINAL PART]

Algaia and the others stayed over at a place prepared by Juha, who still doesn't seem to be "relaxed" after what happened yesterday. Even so, he's just being quiet in the corner.

Algaia: ...Achlys

She woke up sleeping next to her sister in this world, Achlys. Algaia smiled, thinking of how angelic Achlys looked while being asleep.

Karma: Do you know I smiled like that too when I was watching over how you two slept?

Algaia: KARM-!!!!! O_O

He suddenly pressed his hand against her mouth to keep her quiet.

Karma: Shhh...~

Algaia: S-Sorry.. she must be still exhausted, huh?

Karma nods in response and they left the room together after Algaia washed her face. In the living room they gathered with a few others.

Korosensei: Nyuruhuhuhu!!! GOOD MORNING, CLASS! >:3

Algaia: Be quiet, sensei ._."

Nagisa: @_@ I'm still drained about what happened yesterday

Korosensei: Now, now. You finally met some extraordinary and strong folks. You will continue running into them. The stronger you become, the stronger your enemies are, too. So you better be prepared!

Algaia: Hahaha.. thanks for the lesson, sensei! :) (That reminds me of how Hayce became so strong... he went through a lot himself. What was he doing yesterday...?) *shakes her head* (What about France?)

Karma: *taps her shoulder* There's no need for you to worry, as long as I'm here, I'll protect you~

Algaia: K-Karma...! O/////O

Karma: *kisses her cheeks*

Nagisa: WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nagisa's screaming woke Achlys and she quickly grabbed her weapon, sliced through the walls and made everyone look at her.