The World of Owari No Seraph III

What happened last night has left Algaia in distress.

Flashback of last night, before Algaia fell asleep. Or did she even manage to sleep..?

Algaia: You are.. Mariana! >:O

Immediately, Algaia felt her blood pressure rise as she saw the girl who's trying so hard to cling onto France which annoys Algaia more than Andromeda has ever annoyed her. Alone in the room, Algaia remained sitting on her bed while Mariana floated in front of her.

Mariana: There is something... you need to know.

Algaia: ?! What is it?

Her curiosity grew and she moves a bit closer to hear Mariana better. However, before Mariana could open her mouth, the ring who has the "demon weapon's soul" materialized before them... and dark shadows enshrouded the room. Crow has revealed himself.

Algaia: Crow..?!

Crow: This woman..

Crow was looking down on Mariana, as if he was mocking her with those eyes of his.

Mariana: Crow.. you really are a traitor!

Mariana glared at Crow and her voice sounded truly enraged... however, Crow remains unbothered while Algaia is lost and confused. Crow glances at Algaia over his shoulder and talks with a cold tone of voice.

Crow: ...I killed her.

Blank eyes... cold voice... she felt terrified of what was in front of her right now. It wasn't the warm, shy and lazy boy whom she met, it was no longer Crow. Or is this... what he truly is?

Algaia: N-No... how could that be..? She's right here—in front of us! And why would you do that?? I understand she's crazy but—

Crow: What you see right now

Mariana: Do not listen to that boy!

Mariana warned Algaia with a loud tone of voice and Crow reached his arm out to her... then he choked her by the neck with a single hand, the moment he did, Mariana's body dispersed into blue particles that eventually faded away.

Crow: ...is but a phantom. *looks away* a ghost.

Mariana's voice echoes all around the room.

Mariana: ...I will not rest... until the truth is revealed.

Until her presence was completely gone...

Algaia: No... why would you do that, Crow? (Is this what Hellios was trying to prevent..? And what Andromeda said.. a phantom... huh)

She feels weak all of a sudden, like all her strength is being drained by the sudden revelation coming out from Crow's own mouth. She gets up and places her hands on his shoulders.

Algaia: Tell me this is not true. Tell me you're still you. Crow! *shakes him* I know you're in there somewhere, answer me..!

Her efforts were futile, she doesn't get any answer... nor does she see anything at all in his eyes. Crow vanished and the room went back to normal... and thus, she wasn't able to get any sleep in the end.

Flashback ends

DAY 61 BEGINS

Algaia: (Not only did Crow change... but Mariana as well... what if their bodies swapped?? That's possible, right?!)

Shinya: What are you... thinking about?

Shinya, Guren's bestfriend, was in her room and was looking at her with a concerned face.