The World of Mekakucity Actors III

It seems that Algaia found it unusual how Kano acts around her. She senses that something is about to go wrong once again.

DAY 14 BEGINS

Algaia stretches as she wakes. By the time of her wake, her phone also vibrated at the same time. Sloppily, she reaches out to her phone placed on the side table.

Algaia: So early... who could it be? =_=

"It's Shintaro. Ene's on your phone now, she'll guide you where to go" – Shintaro

Algaia: Ehh.. what?

All of a sudden, Ene appears on the screen of her phone.

Ene: HEEEEEEY! GOOD MORNING! RISE AND SHINE!!! Time to wake up!! Woot woot!!!

Algaia: E-E-Ene-chan O_O

Ene: Yup, that's meeee! For some reason, Kano-san refuses to pick you up so I'll be your guide for today!~ ^.^

Algaia: Refuses? Guide? What? WHERE? O_O

Ene: Stop asking so many questions! Hurry up and get up, or else you'll be late! >:D

Ene kept speaking in a lively manner and a cheerful tone of voice but then someone suddenly knocked on the door and called out to Algaia, the voice sounded like Haruka's or "Konoha"s.

Konoha: Algaia... wake up... I'm hungry...

Algaia: K-Konoha? O_O And wait.. doesn't this feel too similar? -_-"

Ene: Hmm?

Algaia gets up and opens the door to see Konoha standing in front of her with his usual calm self.

Algaia: Well? Where did you go? ._.

Konoha: Me? Where did I go..? Uhm.. I don't know..

Algaia: *sighs* You're so hopeless. (But still, him being so cute makes me wanna pat him on the head.) Geez... >.>

Awkwardly, Algaia pats Konoha on the head as if he was.... a little puppy.

Konoha: *tilts his head* Is something the matter?

Algaia: Ah!! N-N-No! Nothing.. <_< (Oh, that's right, Ene!) Ene-chan—

As Algaia looked at her phone, Ene was not seen and seems to be hiding all of a sudden. Algaia seemed to be upset because of this. Even so, she proceeds to cook and prepare food for herself and for Konoha as well. Next, she takes her bath and prepares to go out. This time, Konoha is actually with her.

Algaia: Ene-chan... oiiii!

Ene: Y-Y-Y-Y-YES?

Algaia: *sigh* (I know how u feel for Konoha but) Let's go? Tell me which way to go.

Konoha: I.. I'm looking for two kids...

Algaia: Oh, are you looking for Hibiya and Hiyori? They're fine, don't worry. (Yes, that's how it seems in this world.)

Ene: Oh.. I'm trying to get in touch with Kano-san and Master right now to see how things are going. But anyways turn right!

Algaia: *glances at Konoha* He's such an oddball... *whispers* (But that makes him cute in his own way)

Konoha: Where are we going..? (:

Algaia: B-Beats me.. ^_^;

Ene: Hmm, Algaia-san, do you have a boyfriend? O.o