The World of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu IV

Algaia continues what seemed to be her hopeless search for the goddess of misery, Achlys. Even though she knows they are complete strangers, but in this world, fate brought them together and made them sisters for some reason.

Somehow, Hayce keeps on appearing lately. For some reason, he’s getting impatient in getting Algaia to come with him thus he makes a move on his own.

Hayce: Where are you going, Ouma girl?

Achlys, who was walking around an unknown forest with her bare feet and blindfolded eyes stopped when she failed to sense Hayce’s presence and only realized she was being observed and followed when Hayce finally spoke.

Achlys: …Don’t interfere. I must go.

Hayce: That girl Stella cast an unbreakable spell on you, didn’t she?

Achlys: I do not know what you are talking about. *keeps walking forward*

Hayce: My bride wants you back… so you will not proceed.

Achlys: Who cares about your bride? Get out of my way.

Hayce: Is this why Bala liked your ancestor..? Bunch of stubborn folks, you Oumas are.

Achlys: What the hell do you know about my family?!

Hayce: Everything.

Achlys: (Who the hell is this guy?) Huh.. what a joke. I have no time for you. I’ll cut you down if you keep interfering my walk to the lord who will accept my soul for sacrifice.

Hayce: Hahaha… Bala will kill me if I let an Ouma in the realm of diablos, so cut me if you can, girl.

Achlys’s brow furrows closer, she’s getting irritated by Hayce’s taunting. Despite being blindfolded, she is confident that she can defeat the son of nature.

Now before we go to Algaia, let us talk about Stella.

Lukael: What is the meaning of this, Stella?

With a completely angered face, Lukael was talking to Stella inside a room with no lights on.

Stella: Hahhaha… I’ve gone and done it, Luka-chan—

Her facial expression seemed mad, she was holding her face with her hands and eventually she pulls her hair out of frustration.

Stella: I had no choice, Luka-chan! *stands up* :’D

Lukael: Stop calling me that-

Stella: You should know by now! What all of us are!!! :’D

Stella leans on Lukael’s as she places her hands on his chest but he tries to take her hands off him.

Stella: I could feel him reaching out to my skin, once again, Luka-chan! I thought I was free! But the other night when I was sleeping, I saw him in my dreams. Then he strangled me until I could no longer feel myself breathing—

Stella put her hands around her neck instead while trying to talk to Lukael, but she can’t seem to talk in a calm manner.

Lukael: I asked you to WAIT! Freedom is right before our eyes!!! But why are you impatient?! It’s just a stupid, nonsense dream! In the realm of dreams by the god Morpheus, we are untouchable!!!

Fed up by her “drama”, Lukael grabbed her by the wrist and was holding her so tight she began to feel in pain somehow. He couldn’t help but yell back at her for acting this way.